Compared to some of the companies here at Computex, Zalman is not really a large player in the technology market. However, despite their relatively small size the Korean manufacturer of cooling products is a company that takes Computex seriously.
This year is no exception; Zalman has unveiled a number of innovative cooling products at Computex.
The CNPS12X has been on the market for just over a month and a half, though it has flown under the radar for many. It is one of the first triple fan coolers and is worthwhile for any enthusiast to look into:
- Optimized Heat Dissipation Area with VFP (Variable Fin Profiling)
- Maximizing Cooling Performance with Two Way Heat Transfer by Applying Partitioned Fin with IHD Technology
- Excellent Cooling Performance with Dual Cooling Procedure by 3 Ultra Quiet Fan
- Minimizing Noise with Securing Maximum Space for Air flow by Dual Air Suction Structure
- Faster Heat Transfer with 6 High Performance Heatpipes
- Versatile Compatibility with All In One Clip Structure
CNPS 7X LED
Another cooler that Zalman showed off at Computex was their CNPS7X LED model. Although this model was launched back in April, it has many features that are unique and worth mentioning.
Zalman says that The efficient V-shaped dual Heatsinks and powerful composite heatpipes will enable users to enjoy the maximum cooling performance in silent operation while utilizing quiet long life bearings( 20dBA at Max w/ RC33P).
Direct Touch Heatpipes technology will be another benefit for faster heat transfer, not to mention boosting the performance of CNPS7X LED
- Powerful Cooling performance
- V-Shaped Dual Heatsink Design for Optimal Airflow
- Ultra Quiet 92mm Blue LED Fan( 20dBA at Max w/ RC33P)
- High Performing Composite Heatpipes
- Direct Touch Heatpipe (DTH) Base
- High Performance Super Thermal Grease ZM-STG2
- Versatile Compatibility