Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches its PC-C50 multimedia HTPC chassis with a combination of modern functionality and hair-line brushed anodized aluminum finishing outlook perfectly for the home theatre decor and friendly for the end-users. The PC-C50 stands at 445x167x325mm (W. H.D) and weighs only in 3.20kgs. Available in black and silver colors, the PC-C50 case supports Micro ATX/Mini DTX/Mini ITX motherboards. The chassis is designed with unique modular CD-ROM cage and HDD cages that can be arranged by users’ needs. Making it most convenient, the PC-C50 offers three USB3.0, HD audio and e-SATA I/O ports, as well as a MS/SD card reader slot, right at the front of the chassis for easy access.
The ideal cooling the Lian Li’s PC-C50 has incorporated two 120mm exh aust fans on the side, PCI brackets with vent holes for extra cooling, as well as the power supply unit at the bottom to draw in cold air directly. Two 120mm and 80mm-size fan holes on the top and at the rear, respectively, are also available for additional fans. The Lian Li PC-C50 HTPC chassis has one 5.25″ external drive bay, the modular drive cages support three 3.5″ HDDs and three 2.5″ HDDs. There are four expansion slots available.
Like all Lian Li products, the PC-C50 HTPC chassis has the finely honed finish to prevent sharp edges. The internals are modular, so components can be pre-fitted and then installed in stages, allowing an organized and structural design for your DIY HTPC home theatre system. Tool-less thumb screws keep the case top panel attached, while a structural support bar adds strength to the case design. Everything is designed to comply with Intel Standards for maximum compatibility. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
Highlights for PC-C50
- Supports Micro ATX/Mini DTX/Mini ITX motherboards
- Space for three 3.5″ HDD (can be converted to 2.5″ x 3)
- Additional space for three more 2.5″ HDD (9.5mm thick)
- Four expansion slots
- Two 120mm fans on the side
- Fan holes on top and back for optional 120mm fans
- Anti-vibration modular HDD & ODD cages
- Multimedia I/O ports: USB3.0 x 3, HD audio, e-SATA, MS/SD card reader
- One 5.25″ external drive bay
- Two colors available (silver, black)
- Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
- MSRP (not including VAT): US$189 for black and silver colors