What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ultimate WC system II

MarkOne

Banned
Oh yes an other one in work too,

Case : Mozart XT
CPU : i7-965 CO, so it need good cooling
CPU block : Koolance 360
Motherboard, Rampage II Gene
PSU : a Seasonic M12D 750W,
HD 2 x raptor 74 gb in raid 0 , 500gb blue

69634b9c165149998.jpg

Last edited:

ZZLEE

Whats the plan fore the other side off the exchager? Well water, Lake Water or big block rad,

MarkOne

Banned
Just get the CPU , here we can see it with the stock cooling. soo cool those blue led on Intel cooler

69634b9ff980a47bb.jpg

what happen :shok: I see something new in the BIOS , I can rise the clock of the CPU :whistle:

69634b9ff980a37cd.jpg

lowfat

Staff member
Whats the plan fore the other side off the exchager? Well water, Lake Water or big block rad,

It is way too small for something like that I would imagine. It would need way more surface area for something of that magnitude.

MarkOne

Banned
ok I install the koolance 360 block on the Gene, it fit tight but it fit, I make some pre test , I use my Big water kit for bench test, very usefull, rad, pump and reservoir in the same unit,
I will make it work 24 hours to cure the paste , before mont it on the case I also install heat sink , the pre-owner have install one, I find it a good Idea, so I just replace the cooper one he put with aluminium .

markone-albums-dd-picture399-koolance.jpg

markone-albums-dd-picture400-setup.jpg

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
May be too late to ask now if you dont have screenshots when under air, would love to see the temperature difference of your new ultimate WC system and stock air, lol

MarkOne

Banned
It is way too small for something like that I would imagine. It would need way more surface area for something of that magnitude.

I have the same feeling to, but I have 2 of them... we will see.
May be too late to ask now if you dont have screenshots when under air, would love to see the temperature difference of your new ultimate WC system and stock air, lol

you will not see this processor on air it was just for a post test.. but stock cooler who came with the EE processor are amazing, they blow a lot of air ,

MarkOne

Banned
ok I receive finally the adapter 3/8 to 1/4 tread as you can see it's a little bit larger on the tread than the 3/8 barb fitting, it's not seating well on the heat plate exchanger, so I will be able to make the plumbing now and try it

we are talking of the tread when I say 3/8 .... the barb is a 1/2"

69634ba10e40f3ae0.jpg

BigDogg

ok I receive finally the adapter 3/8 to 1/4 tread as you can see it's a little bit larger on the tread than the 3/8 barb fitting, it's not seating well on the heat plate exchanger, so I will be able to make the plumbing now and try it

we are talking of the tread when I say 3/8 .... the barb is a 1/2"

69634ba10e40f3ae0.jpg

What adapters are those (brand wise)? I just ordered some bitspower G3/8 - G1/4 adapters from Sidewinders should be here in a few days.

Latest posts