What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ultimate WC system

MarkOne

Banned
ok So I will start the blog of my Maximus Formula III WC system

First the case, after debating betwen the TJ-07 and the Obsidian the winner is :

69634b86efd583a3e.jpg

the heart of the cooling will be a heat exchanger, it will alow me to keep the water in loop colder , the heat exchanger will be plug to my water 4'c-6'c from the well , I will build a valve that will open the flow acording to the preset temps , all that to make sure I have no himidity condensation in the case

69634b86ee8f4efda.jpg

Last edited:

MarkOne

Banned
OK first step done, the water block are install, note than the coupling on the board bloc are temporary
. look at the space around the board, the Obsidian is a palace

69634b8c4e0a4753b.jpg

69634b8c4e1674201.jpg

Last edited:

BigDogg

ok So I will start the blog of my Evga Classified WC system

First the case, I still debating between the TJ-07 and the Obsidian, the Silverstone will alow me too cool the rad with fresh air fresh outside, the Obsidian...well it's the Obsidian

Why can't the obsidian be cooled with fresh air? Is it not possible to mount the fans between the case and the rad?

H

HaDeS

oh it can.. but for monster overclocks ya need better than air. Running the water from the well won't be easy I expect?

MarkOne

Banned
actually I will run the water from the well only in hot summer day, I will use a rad under the flor in the non heat basement in winter , the heat exchanger will be also in the basement, only 2 tube with quick coupling will go to the PC

MarkOne

Banned
actually I will have 2 quick connector at the back of my PC ( more stuf from Daz ) , the other end will go true the floor in the basement, there I will have the heat exchanger and after a 3 way valve to get the water from the well ( July , august ) or from the second rad loop under the basement ( rest of the year ) , what I want to do it's keep the water in the computer loop at 20'c , I will have a rad in the Obsidian, the external loop will be plug on the reservoir only, so a part of the water loop will go in the basement, the exhanger in summer will probably run ony a 1 liter a minute. After when the system will work find I will install 2 other pc on the same basement loop .

martin_metal_88

Nice project Gerard! Hope you wont sell it 2 week after the thing is up and running because you are tired of it:p let us know when you have some update;)

Latest posts