Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CONTESTS > EXPIRED CONTESTS > WIN YOUR $2,000 DREAM PC FROM NCIX!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10, 2013, 08:18 AM
Rookie

Who's the winner, if it was announced can someone tell me where it was?
Old December 10, 2013, 09:12 AM
F@H

My System Specs

From the terms and conditions:

DRAWING & NOTIFICATION
1. The winners of the randomly drawn contest will be randomly selected within 30 business days of the contest’s close.
2. The winners will be contacted via private message and/or email address and/or phone number used in their submission or listed under their Hardware Canucks account. If the eligible winner does not respond to the email or phone call within 30 days, he/she will be deemed to be no longer eligible to win the prize, and another entrant will be randomly selected from qualifying entries and the process of contacting a new selected entrant will be repeated.
3. In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
4. After having been selected as the winner, the winner must provide their shipping address to receive their prize.
5. The contest closing date will be listed in the individual contest rules. Winners must return their Prize Claim Form within 30 days of receiving it.
6. Winners must allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.

Closing the thread as the entry deadline has passed.
Closed Thread

Tags
ncix dream pc