Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 18, 2017, 07:46 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default FD Celsius S24

I posted another thread recently about a PSU inquiry for a build I'm doing for a friend. But anyway, I was going to try an sandwich in a Corsair h100i but having seen the recent review about the fractal design AIO, I'm thinking the S24 might be a better option.

We were going to do 2 closed loops, but the Lian Li PC-Q10 is already small from what I can see in pictures but haven't got a real grip yet as I don't have my hands on it yet, but this build is as much for me as it is for my friend since I've been itching to build a SFF gaming rig for a while now.

What I like about the FD AIO is the integrated pump really and there's probably other blocks, but I have a feeling the price point just won't be beat. And with the pump integrated to the CPU block, I can get as small a reservoir as possible and not worry as much about space constraints.

The pump i believe is rated 45psi which should be sufficient, so I expect I should be able to add in a 1080 with a waterblock on there and the 240mm rad it comes with should be enough for both components, but if I have the space I can add another 120mm rad in the loop.

Does anyone have any concerns with my thinking here or...? just looking for opinions really