Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 9, 2008, 12:40 PM
CoolIT Systems Rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK2 View Post
Barrolde,
fair enough.
Iím planning on an Elite for my new build so Iím looking forward to that.
Great! I'm going to try to get an Elite over there ASAP but the problem is, we can't keep them on the shelves! I think I can work something out for the Canucks though :D
Old May 9, 2008, 12:43 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Great to see you here barrolde!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you folks have to offer. Everybody's been searching for the "holy grail" of WC.... a kit which performs like a custom, and while we haven't found one yet, we're still looking. :)

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old May 9, 2008, 12:54 PM
CoolIT Systems Rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Great to see you here barrolde!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you folks have to offer. Everybody's been searching for the "holy grail" of WC.... a kit which performs like a custom, and while we haven't found one yet, we're still looking. :)
Ahh you just reminded me of an awesome WC April Fool's joke that Aqua PC's had up. It was actually a WC kit that used "the" Holy Grail as its resevoir. I had it bookmarked but I guess they took it down.

I don't want to hi-jack the PURE Review thread here so I will leave it at that but you can be rest assured there is a high-performance, factory sealed and software controlled system headed your way!
Old February 26, 2009, 12:44 PM
Banned

Just to bring this thread up more again,

How does this cooler factor in with it now coming out of ncix as a $50-70 unit vs the $129 original price?

Also what about on newer quad cored 45 nm cpu's like phenom II as I had read a user on ncix has 1 of these units mounted to a Phenom II @ 3.8 & is getting a nice low idle temp & load temp with it.

I also thought of this possibility also, what if the unit was mounted with a multi speed fan or 2 in a push pull configuration ?