Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old October 25, 2013, 11:52 AM
SAS SAS is offline
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 101
Default XSPC RX120 Fan Radiator V2- Black opinions??

So,

Currently then I have the RS360 rad for cooling my CPU and its good. Then I will order another EX240 rad AND I was wondering about also ordering the XSPC RX120 Fan Radiator V2- Black.

I would like to have the RX120 in push-pull - its massive though.... NOW... how good is this rad? What are your opinions? I cant seem to find any reviews of this specific rad - so what are you opinions?

I am later wating to add 2 x RX360 rads and pass my GPU though water as well - just wating for the 915R/915F case from the HAF stacker to come out here so I can buy it for a rad box!
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old October 25, 2013, 12:08 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,930

My System Specs

Default

What fan will you be using? The RX radiators are meant to be used w/ low speed fans (sub 1000 rpm). The EX radiators are designed for medium speed (1200 - 1800 rpm). Make your choice depending on that.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old October 25, 2013, 01:08 PM
SAS SAS is offline
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
What fan will you be using? The RX radiators are meant to be used w/ low speed fans (sub 1000 rpm). The EX radiators are designed for medium speed (1200 - 1800 rpm). Make your choice depending on that.
I was thinking of Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition series in push/pull - will that do the trick?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old October 25, 2013, 01:37 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,930

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoBear View Post
I was thinking of Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition series in push/pull - will that do the trick?
The EX would do nicely w/ them as long as you are running them @ full speed.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old October 26, 2013, 02:24 PM
SAS SAS is offline
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
The EX would do nicely w/ them as long as you are running them @ full speed.
But that is the EX240 rad - what about the RX120? Will those push/pull Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition be good for the RX?

And does anyone HAVE this rad (RX120)?

* for the EX240 rad then I will only have space for a pull configuration - as its taking air from the 200mm IntakeFan.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old October 26, 2013, 03:32 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,930

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoBear View Post
But that is the EX240 rad - what about the RX120? Will those push/pull Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition be good for the RX?

And does anyone HAVE this rad (RX120)?

* for the EX240 rad then I will only have space for a pull configuration - as its taking air from the 200mm IntakeFan.
The RX120 will do fine w/ the SP120s.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FS] XSPC RX360 V2 (triple) Radiator *New* Zer0 Buy/Sell & Trade 0 August 30, 2012 09:35 AM
black ice SR1 radiator fan help! shaznuts Water Cooling 5 December 21, 2011 08:08 PM
Been out of the loop... so to speak. XSPC rads - opinions. JayDeeHobbit Water Cooling 4 December 8, 2010 08:35 AM
[FS] Watercooling for 775, 1366, Radiator, Swiftech, XSPC and Digital+Analog TV tuners qaz393 Buy/Sell & Trade 4 February 3, 2010 11:27 AM
Directcanada, XSPC X2O Universal Chipset Water Block Black Delrin Top G1/4 Mavvens Water Cooling 9 July 18, 2009 06:59 PM