Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 16, 2013, 11:07 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default H320 pump noise

http://www.filedropper.com/pump_1

My brand new H320 has pump noise that I am guessing is not good. If you dl that audio clip you will hear 10sec of system idle with the pump on followed by 10 seconds of system idle with the pump off. Please let me know what you think. Thank you
Old September 16, 2013, 05:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Have you checked to ensure that it is "topped up" ? There is a lot of good info over at the Swiftech section if OC'ers Forum.

Old September 17, 2013, 06:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Go here Swiftech H220/H320 Owners' Club and scroll to about the middle of the page. Good Luck!!
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old September 17, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hall Of Fame

Default Best way to burp loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by overclock.net
IMPORTANT SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT

"Here at Swiftech what we’ve been able to determine is that most of the noise that comes from the pump is due to an air bubble getting trapped in it. Here are the steps to remove this air bubble.

First, remove your radiator from your case and gently shake it. You’ll need to hold it above the pump in order to do this properly. You’ll also want your pump running while you’re doing this.

Next, gently tilt your case from side to side and from back to front to help dislodge any remaining air bubbles. You may need to do this for a few minutes to get your pump to quiet down.

If the previous step was still not successful you may need to gently squeeze the tubing above the fittings on either side of your pump. Do this very gently so that you don’t end up putting unnecessary pressure on your barb fitting elbows. This should finally dislodge any remaining air bubbles trapped in your pump.

These procedures can take several minutes to almost half an hour or more before your pump will push out the stubborn air bubble and quiet down. Once this has occurred you can then just open the fill port cap on your radiator and top off your radiator with a little distilled water."

might be impeller contact, white area is a rubbing and leaving particles (jet nozzles plug)

other thing to do is call house doctor to bring blood pressure apparatus so can

push the air to top as pic below with fill hole highest point of loop

by pumping air and pressurizing fill hole (Note Max 5 PSI with pump off) to bring up air for

fluid is heavier the gas

like when fart in a pool what way the bubbles go ?
Attached Images

Last edited by KaptCrunch; September 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old September 17, 2013, 04:16 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

tapping the rad and pump with the handle end of a screw driver works too.

Call a house doctor??? LOL!
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.