Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   need some help. (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/63023-need-some-help.html)

stylesj September 2, 2013 01:23 PM

need some help.

so basically i am moving to calgary in the next 2-3 weeks for work. I have just recently had my brother do all my watercooling installtions and such. obviously with moving my brother is going to be taking most of it apart so i can safely transport it to alberta. This leaves me in a little bit of a bind because i dont fully have to skill and knowledge to completely reasemble my rig when i get into calgary. i was wondering if anyone has any knowledge or knows someone that possibly does this sort of shit as either a hobby or a job and would be willing to help me get it back up and running. i would obviously pay w/e this person wanted . if anyone knows of someone decent in the calgary area please let me know as i would be super gracious.

thanks guys:biggrin:

clshades September 3, 2013 03:16 PM

depending on which side of town you live on I can help you out for a flat of beer. I'm in the northeast

SugarJ September 3, 2013 03:35 PM

We have lots of members in the Calgary area with watercooling experience. I'm sure you'll find a couple more helpers if hades isn't in your area.

stylesj September 3, 2013 09:42 PM

i will be moving to i think its bowness. its right near the olympic park area if that helps. and yeah payment of your choice is all good.

enaberif September 3, 2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stylesj (Post 727606)
i will be moving to i think its bowness. its right near the olympic park area if that helps. and yeah payment of your choice is all good.

What exactly do you need done? I'm in the area and could give a hand.

Soullessone21 September 4, 2013 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stylesj (Post 727606)

IN THE GHETTO:P I just left Bowness not as bad as people say :)

Enaberif is just South of you he's good shit. If you need any extra parts tell Enaberif ill swing them by his place just in case :)

Welcome(shortly) to Calgary the city that drinks as much as all of Canada put together :p

hope your not close to the river :p

clshades September 4, 2013 08:39 AM

Yeh that's a drive for me. Enab is probably the logical choice :)

clshades September 4, 2013 08:40 AM

Enab owes me a flat of beer I guess. Referral fees and such! :)

Soullessone21 September 4, 2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clshades (Post 727639)

As long as you bring it to my next BBQ then I will second this :P

enaberif September 4, 2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clshades (Post 727639)

LOL! If I could even afford that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 727640)
As long as you bring it to my next BBQ then I will second this :P

Whenever that may happen :whistle: