Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 9, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Temjin TJ09 - Radiator Support Bracket Availability?

Hi all
NCIX had the RADSUPORT09 - see bottom of this page SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.- TJ09
available, so I purchased it along with a Corsair 100i to see if I could get this to work (apparently it does), unfortunately I got a message back from NCIX saying this Product is no longer available?!

According to Silverstone Technologies it is!!

Anyone know where I can order this part?? Kind of need it to make my TJ09 work with my 100i, certainly not into buying another Case, surely there is somewhere I can purchase this part from?

Thanks guys
B

Old April 9, 2013, 06:21 PM
F@H

My System Specs

FrozenCPU.com shows stock.

Silverstone RadSupport09 Top Panel Dual Radiator Mounting Bracket (TJ09 / TJ10) - FrozenCPU.com
Old April 9, 2013, 08:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^ Thanks Sugar, we can order ok from these guys in the US? Just the usual Customs Broker fees paid on delivery ? . If so I'll order, thanks!!

Thanks again Sugar, went ahead and ordered, went with USPS Priority International Shipping.....$46 beats a new Cosmos II @ $340 Also I'm more looking forward to making this 100i work in my ole Case !!!

Last edited by rjbarker; April 9, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old April 9, 2013, 10:32 PM
F@H

My System Specs

With USPS it's delivered by Canada Post, value on invoice should be cheap enough for them to not bother collecting the GST.
Old April 10, 2013, 10:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Poyfect, thanks again, I'll be sure to post up some pics of Procyon with a new 100i, 3 x 4 GB sticks of Dominators (getting rid of the 6 x 2GB sticks) and 2 x GTX 680 Classy's, replacing the old TRUE (push / pull config) with the 100i, I'll actually be able to see my Mobo !!!!!

Old April 10, 2013, 01:18 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Damn! Too bad i didnt see this sooner, I could have given you a set.
Old April 10, 2013, 09:43 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Thats alright no worries, I should have bought this bracket long ago when it was avilable at NCIX, did you ever try it out? Found one pic at OC'ers of a TJ09 with a 100i and push / pull, looked tight but workeable.

My Classified 759 Mobo doesnt have the 12v PSU connectors on the top edge, there at the back behind the I/O inputs, so I maybe alright, gonna get the dremel though when i get home.

Old April 10, 2013, 09:50 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Never even used it Still in the box.
Old April 29, 2013, 02:57 PM
Trial Member

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer265@ View Post
Hi, would you consider selling this to me? I'm over in the UK and can't find one of these anywhere! I'd be happy to send you payment via paypal.
Old July 16, 2013, 06:51 AM
Trial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer265@ View Post
Brewer,

I would like to buy that Radsupport09 from you. I live in the USA.
Let me know!!!

If anyone else has one, I am interested in buying it. I can't seem to find it anywhere except New Zealand. I just wanted to fit an H100 in my TJ10.

Thanks!