Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   Temjin TJ09 - Radiator Support Bracket Availability? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/60618-temjin-tj09-radiator-support-bracket-availability.html)

rjbarker April 9, 2013 05:05 PM

Temjin TJ09 - Radiator Support Bracket Availability?

Hi all
NCIX had the RADSUPORT09 - see bottom of this page SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.- TJ09
available, so I purchased it along with a Corsair 100i to see if I could get this to work (apparently it does), unfortunately I got a message back from NCIX saying this Product is no longer available?!

According to Silverstone Technologies it is!!

Anyone know where I can order this part?? Kind of need it to make my TJ09 work with my 100i, certainly not into buying another Case, surely there is somewhere I can purchase this part from?

Thanks guys
B

SugarJ April 9, 2013 06:21 PM

FrozenCPU.com shows stock.

Silverstone RadSupport09 Top Panel Dual Radiator Mounting Bracket (TJ09 / TJ10) - FrozenCPU.com

rjbarker April 9, 2013 08:41 PM

^^^ Thanks Sugar, we can order ok from these guys in the US? Just the usual Customs Broker fees paid on delivery ? . If so I'll order, thanks!!

Thanks again Sugar, went ahead and ordered, went with USPS Priority International Shipping.....$46 beats a new Cosmos II @ $340 :clap: Also I'm more looking forward to making this 100i work in my ole Case !!!

SugarJ April 9, 2013 10:32 PM

With USPS it's delivered by Canada Post, value on invoice should be cheap enough for them to not bother collecting the GST.

rjbarker April 10, 2013 10:10 AM

Poyfect, thanks again, I'll be sure to post up some pics of Procyon with a new 100i, 3 x 4 GB sticks of Dominators (getting rid of the 6 x 2GB sticks) and 2 x GTX 680 Classy's, replacing the old TRUE (push / pull config) with the 100i, I'll actually be able to see my Mobo !!!!!

brewer265@ April 10, 2013 01:18 PM

Damn! Too bad i didnt see this sooner, I could have given you a set.:sad:

rjbarker April 10, 2013 09:43 PM

Thats alright no worries, I should have bought this bracket long ago when it was avilable at NCIX, did you ever try it out? Found one pic at OC'ers of a TJ09 with a 100i and push / pull, looked tight but workeable.

My Classified 759 Mobo doesnt have the 12v PSU connectors on the top edge, there at the back behind the I/O inputs, so I maybe alright, gonna get the dremel though when i get home.

brewer265@ April 10, 2013 09:50 PM

Never even used it :haha: Still in the box.

booloid April 29, 2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewer265@ (Post 702028)

Hi, would you consider selling this to me? I'm over in the UK and can't find one of these anywhere! I'd be happy to send you payment via paypal.

adambomb July 16, 2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewer265@ (Post 702028)

Brewer,

I would like to buy that Radsupport09 from you. I live in the USA.
Let me know!!!

If anyone else has one, I am interested in buying it. I can't seem to find it anywhere except New Zealand. I just wanted to fit an H100 in my TJ10.

Thanks!