Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 3, 2013, 06:42 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Thanks for the input guys. I have a few days before my new cpu block arrives, so I will decide then I guess.

I've used the older LRT version (1/2"id) probably about a half dozen times and never had any problems with stiffness or collapsing.

Did experience plasticizer leeching in the last batch, my hope was this stuff might clear out any gunk that had accumulated from that in the rest of the loop.
Old March 24, 2013, 02:08 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I've been running the 1/2 3/4 Advanced LRT without any issues. Mind you it's a thicker wall than you guys. No plasticizer or cloudy crap, and definitely no collapsing. It's been a big improvement over the shitty PRO LRT that was in circulation. If I used the sysprep I wouldn't keep it in my loop too long, just for a good rinse of the internals. Forgot where I saw it, but there was some dummy that left it in his loop for over a day and it ate his block internals.