Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 14, 2013, 09:23 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Nope....atleast with my early HAF-X model it is NOT compatible. You will have to ask CM for an offical answer but based on my sample size of ONE...its not compatible without modding it. The HAFX uses 120mm fan brackets...which make it 'interesting' to use for the 140mm rads.

YMMV...but when in doubt as the mfg'er of the case. They have the final say on things and CM are good peeps to deal with. IF they give you the run around...ask about the H110. It may use different offsets BUT it is a dual 140mm AIO that CM makes. ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old April 14, 2013, 01:25 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
Quick question before I buy the X60, it is compatable with the HAFX for top mount? NZXT instructions for compatability are confusing.
It isn't natively compatible with the HAFX, as far as I can tell. Since it uses 230mm fans up top. I don't think there's brackets for 140mm fans up there.