Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 11, 2013, 04:57 PM
Manufacturer Rep

As usual, HWC provides an in depth, unbiased, thorough review! Thank you for taking the time with our gear! :)
Old February 11, 2013, 05:03 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

I dont say this often...but it was my pleasure to play with them. Now....please make a extra thick rad version of the X40! And....make a copper rad version of the X60.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old February 11, 2013, 07:06 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
I dont say this often...but it was my pleasure to play with them. Now....please make a extra thick rad version of the X40! And....make a copper rad version of the X60.
We will consider it, but only if you bring us breakfast burritos, Monster Java Mean Bean energy drinks, and lots of purdy women. Well, we'll settle for half-decent women if the breakfast burritos are great. Or just bring us a Quadricorn.
Old February 11, 2013, 07:33 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
We will consider it, but only if you bring us breakfast burritos, Monster Java Mean Bean energy drinks, and lots of purdy women. Well, we'll settle for half-decent women if the breakfast burritos are great. Or just bring us a Quadricorn.
Sure, but you gotta come up here. I'm not filling out the customs paperwork for importing women

All in all, I think I'm good with getting an X40 lined up in my Colossus.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 12, 2013, 06:49 AM
Top Prospect

I can't see why they don't price the X40 at around $70. If the price was in the area of single 120mm rads and performances was close to dual 120mm rad they would really win my vote. But that steep price makes this product hard to love. But two thumbs up for going to 140mm size first.
Old February 12, 2013, 08:09 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Done. a 38mm thick copper 140mm radiator. That thought makes me one happy panda bear.

Now, any HWC'ers want to help fund my hunt for a quadricorn? Also does it have be alive?
Old February 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Well...there is 'alive' and then their is 'alive'. I say we find a nice white stallion....pop it and then send it to chuck testa to upgrade and re-animate. That way we get the nice Asetek copper 140mm rads...and couple hundred pounds of tastey horse meant! Win-win!!! :P

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old February 12, 2013, 04:32 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd Rucker View Post
Done. a 38mm thick copper 140mm radiator. That thought makes me one happy panda bear.

Now, any HWC'ers want to help fund my hunt for a quadricorn? Also does it have be alive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Well...there is 'alive' and then their is 'alive'. I say we find a nice white stallion....pop it and then send it to chuck testa to upgrade and re-animate. That way we get the nice Asetek copper 140mm rads...and couple hundred pounds of tastey horse meant! Win-win!!! :P
Alive or dead...or dead-alive... As long as it is a true quadricorn, then I think you're on to something.

This forum has some of the most humorous people ever... thankfully you're not humerus, because then you'd have nothing much to offer than bone marrow.
Old February 12, 2013, 04:45 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Alive or dead...or dead-alive... As long as it is a true quadricorn, then I think you're on to something.

This forum has some of the most humorous people ever... thankfully you're not humerus, because then you'd have nothing much to offer than bone marrow.
Ahhh and even then my bone marrow has enough tracers in it that you'd probably glow if I ever gave you any :)

And unlike your cases there is no button to turn those LED's off.

-ST

PS- Make an Apollo 2

*PSS - Make a Double thick double Pass 140mm RAD

*PSSS - Make the Apollo 2 come with the New AIO

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 13, 2013, 07:46 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Ahhh and even then my bone marrow has enough tracers in it that you'd probably glow if I ever gave you any :)

And unlike your cases there is no button to turn those LED's off.

-ST

PS- Make an Apollo 2

*PSS - Make a Double thick double Pass 140mm RAD

*PSSS - Make the Apollo 2 come with the New AIO

Soul, you are by far my favorite moderator of any site, lol.