Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3, 2013, 10:31 PM
Rookie

Default Orange Tubing

Hello to everyone!

I am currently trying to put up my first water cooling rig and I have an orange theme. My question is which of the many tubing give the best orange color w/o UV, just natural orange color. I will be using distilled water so I want the tubing to be very orange. Most pictures and videos online are UV orange so I want more input if there are even tubing that has good orange color that doesn't need a UV cathode. Thanks for the incoming inputs!
Old January 4, 2013, 10:22 AM

My System Specs

Afaik there aren't that many manufacturers that sell orange tubing. Feser and maybe Primochill.
Old January 4, 2013, 07:16 PM
Rookie

I haven't personally seen orange tubing yet but the pictures online and even videos are UV reactive orange tubing.

OT: lowfat you mentioned on another forum where you have a build log for "Big Lianli" that you have sleeved youre tubing on previous builds. Do you happen to have pictures of those builds? I may have to sleeve mine if I don't find any tubing to my liking.
Old January 5, 2013, 09:01 AM

My System Specs

The only time I've used sleeving tubing is on Big Lian Li buy it isn't complete yet. You would be stuck with using 3/8" ID 1/2" OD tubing if you wanted to sleeve it. You won't find orange sleeving large enough to fit larger tubing.
Old January 5, 2013, 02:45 PM
Rookie

Primochill makes by far the best tubing i have ever seen, not a fan of fesor one it hardens up over time.
Old January 5, 2013, 08:09 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Hopefully these pictures help. This is Feser UV Orange tubing with Feser UV Orange liquid inside beside Primochill ProLRT UV Blue. To me, it's not a really vivid orange, it's more of a yellowish orange.