Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19, 2012, 07:21 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default New Swiftech All-in-One and a half

Swiftech H2O-x20 Edge HD - PC Liquid Cooling Systems CPU Cooler VGA Water Block Heatsink Pump Radiator Heat Exchanger Kit

I always though putting the pump right over the CPU was innovative, but required your reservoir to be above the CPU block.

So Swiftech integrated it with their reservoir + rad, so when top mounted it'll work with as much clutter as an all in one cooler. Very nice. Also come in triple flavour.

Kit also comes with premium fittings!! Also very innovative!

If only they made an ultra thin dual rad for the 500r, curses...
Old November 20, 2012, 12:27 AM
MVP

My System Specs

cool heatsink... had no idea that Swiftec were making kits with rad.

its now a good fight between them and with the closed loop market.
Old November 20, 2012, 12:33 AM
Allstar

I'd be interested if they made that a single rad. it MIGHT open up the possibility of watercooling in shoebox mitx cases lol.
Old November 20, 2012, 03:19 AM
Hall Of Fame

looks they ae trying for the console and htpc market
Old November 20, 2012, 07:49 AM
Top Prospect

I have one of these kits. Excellent solution. I have a 220 with a separate 140 rad cooling a heavily overclocked 3770k and a pair of 670's in SLI. Much recommended, looks supremely neat as well.

Edit, my bad you guys are talking about the Elite version with the Apogee drive!

Old November 20, 2012, 02:16 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
I have one of these kits. Excellent solution. I have a 220 with a separate 140 rad cooling a heavily overclocked 3770k and a pair of 670's in SLI. Much recommended, looks supremely neat as well.

Edit, my bad you guys are talking about the Elite version with the Apogee drive!

They're almost the same tho, just one has the pump on the CPU block, the other has the pump in the rad assembly. Same pump too, i think.

Nice lookin rig btw
Old November 21, 2012, 08:19 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masteroderus View Post
They're almost the same tho, just one has the pump on the CPU block, the other has the pump in the rad assembly. Same pump too, i think.

Nice lookin rig btw

Thanks, Swiftech make some great kit, been using their stuff for almost 10 years now. Their latest kits certainly make it easy to have a simple WC loop.

Currently with low rpm fans I hit around 54C on the gpu's and 64C on the cpu. This is excellent considering my requirements are low noise and not ultra low temps.

Proves that most people can use a 220 rad for a pair of stock gpu's in CF or SLI and a stock cpu.