Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7, 2012, 03:45 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic User #2 View Post
h80i is single, h100i is double
He is talking about the H80i being dual fan (Push/Pull)

Which is correct, the fans look interesting, but much like any of the AIO I would like some numbers first.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 7, 2012, 04:09 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Since its past the lift date, I'll just leave this here:

"Both the H100i and H80i use new SP120L High Performance fans based on Corsair’s static pressure optimized Air Series SP120 fans. The SP120L utilizes wide-body, low-pitch fan blades designed for outstanding static pressure at a lower noise level, and a motor that has been specially tuned for high torque, ensuring consistently high performance when used in high resistance environments such as on a liquid cooling radiator. With the new SP120L fans, noise levels have been reduced significantly."

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old November 7, 2012, 04:23 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post

"Both the H100i and H80i use new SP120L High Performance fans based on Corsair’s static pressure optimized Air Series SP120 fans. The SP120L utilizes wide-body, low-pitch fan blades designed for outstanding static pressure at a lower noise level, and a motor that has been specially tuned for high torque, ensuring consistently high performance when used in high resistance environments such as on a liquid cooling radiator. With the new SP120L fans, noise levels have been reduced significantly."
Right on. I'll wait for a couple of user reviews before I make a decision. The price is right enough to warrent a swap,IF what I have read is true. Thanks.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old November 7, 2012, 04:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

AHHHHHHHH. I just got 4 of the SP120s and set up a push pull on my H100. Now if these SP120L fans are just as good or better and quieter?!?! That is all good and such, but how am I going to convince my wife to let me spend even more money.

Old November 7, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

As much as I like my Noctua, I am getting tired of ram clearance issues. If they can match performance and sound level, I am in.
Old November 7, 2012, 04:31 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
AHHHHHHHH. I just got 4 of the SP120s and set up a push pull on my H100. Now if these SP120L fans are just as good or better and quieter?!?! That is all good and such, but how am I going to convince my wife to let me spend even more money.
Kill her and let whatever deity you believe in sort it out.

Old November 7, 2012, 05:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post

Heh, Thanks AkG. Though I do like all the marketing fluff, you should know me and fans by now. I want some numbers, that will help me decide more than anything else.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old November 12, 2012, 04:47 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default New Corsair H80i and H100i

Blog - Introducing The New Hydro Series H80i and H100i Liquid CPU Coolers
Old November 12, 2012, 04:53 PM
Hall Of Fame

Seriously? Does nobody search :facepalm:
Old November 12, 2012, 07:11 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Seriously? Does nobody search :facepalm:
Threads merged, just report the duplicate next time. Takes less time than your response to it

-ST