Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26, 2012, 10:44 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

How can you say that more flow rate is better when the best performing block has the lowest flow rate? I've said this many times on this forum, coolant needs to spend time in contact with the heat source in order to pull in heat to vent out of the radiator. It also needs to spend time in the radiator to vent out that heat.
Old March 26, 2012, 02:02 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
How can you say that more flow rate is better when the best performing block has the lowest flow rate? I've said this many times on this forum, coolant needs to spend time in contact with the heat source in order to pull in heat to vent out of the radiator. It also needs to spend time in the radiator to vent out that heat.
I think you are right, but the second block in the chart is the Koolance VID that has an average-high flow rate, so good blocks can have good temperature and good flow rate too. same for radiators, the RX series from XSPC has a good flow rate and deliver very good temperatures with low rpm fans