Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 12, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

If you use the power connector do-hickey from dazmode make sure you remove the clip/hook connector on it so you can remove it quickly if you need. You may want to do this as you prime your loop as to not burn out the pump motor.

You'll know what I mean when you try it out the 1st time. You are also gonna want at least 2 or 3 90* connectors. Straight barbs or compression fittings may not give you the layout you like.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old March 13, 2012, 03:33 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Thanks guys.

If I understand correctly I require a fillport, a t piece and several more connectors. I guess I will just place an order for lots of stuff off Dazmode and go from there.
Old March 13, 2012, 04:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge22 View Post
Thanks guys.

If I understand correctly I require a fillport, a t piece and several more connectors. I guess I will just place an order for lots of stuff off Dazmode and go from there.

be shure that the T line goes on the suction side of pump or otherwise you gonna make a mess
Attached Images

Old March 13, 2012, 05:56 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Thanks for the diagram, very helpful.

I am having difficulty finding the required fittings on Dazmodes site. As I mentioned previously I have a Rad with built in pump Swiftech MCR320 and a cpu and Radeon 6990 to cool. Currently my fittings consist of 6 Straight silver compression fittings. From what I can understand on this thread I still require more fittings for my setup, a fillport, t piece, drain and possibly connect up the Swiftech reservoir in my case as I have the space. Can somebody help me out with the fittings needed for this please?

Here is what I have in my cart right now, cannot find any T pieces.

Last edited by wedge22; March 13, 2012 at 09:13 PM.