Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
Rookie

Default Primochill Tubing or any good tubing with thick walls in Vancouver Lower Mainland?

I am having such a hard time finding tubing in the Vancouver lower mainland, I live in Abbotsford B.C. but nobody has anything. I went to NCIX and they cant get anything and I also went to Mikes in Abbotsford and they cant get anything. Does anybody know where I can get tubing from? I went to home depot and Rona and nothing. I am looking for 1/2 ID and 3/4 OD Any help would be much appreciated.
Old January 23, 2012, 09:17 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Don't use the Home Depot / Rona tubing, the plasticizer bleeds out and gums up your blocks. NCIX does have a few 1/2" Black in the warehouse, they don't keep any WC stuff in the store unless you ask them to bring it in. Primochill Primoflex Pro LRT Black 1/2IN ID 3/4IN OD Tubing (10 Feet) - Primochill - PFLEXP10-34-BK I'm not aware of anyone else in the Lower Mainland stocking watercooling tubing.

Daz has Thermochill and Feser tubing, but he's in Ontario. Dazmode - Canadian Watercooling Store, Reviews and Community
Old January 23, 2012, 09:25 PM
Rookie

I checked NCIX today and they checked the warehouse and their systems and they had nothing. I thought it was quite ridiculous too that they have it listed on their website but they cant get it. They told me that I could put a deposit down and if they would get it in they would let me know but they dont have a time frame.
Old January 24, 2012, 05:12 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

dazmode has some. i ordered my watercooling parts from them and i would recommend them
Old January 25, 2012, 07:30 PM
Rookie

i just bought some red primochill from ncix about a month ago. The website didn't say it was in stock i think the exact words were "check stock" or something to that affect. Took a week or two longer than usual to show up but they had some.
Old January 26, 2012, 04:19 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Same here. I ordered some Primochill tubing online from the NCIX website and asked to pick it up locally. They do have the stock in their warehouses. They just need about a week to transfer it to a retail store. Then you can pick it up.

Tags
primochill , tubing