Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12, 2012, 12:02 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Looking good!
Old February 17, 2012, 12:31 AM
Rookie

How is this kit working for you? I just ordered the same one tonight, and I can't wait to install it. I'm a little weary on the Res / Pump combo. How has it been? Do you have any pictures of it at all? I can't find alot of information on it, and I'm just wondering what it looks like. Also, is it possible to mount the pump somewhere else in the loop, if you don't want to have it in the res?

Thanks!
Old February 24, 2012, 05:12 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

A little update on this. i have this kit running with a Koolance AR797 on my xfx 7970 black. I am using stock fans that came with it. 2600k @ 4.5 1.32 V.. stock voltage on video card(for now). Below temps will drops as i have to rerun a new tube, atm i have a bogus setup due to a damn leaky 45.

Cpu - idle 32C max 50 ( folding 24/7 )
Gpu - idle 31C max 53 - 2560x1600 in diablo 3 anyways, still ahvent had a chance to play bf3.

Pump can go anywhere, but if you dont put it in the res that comes with it, you will have to buy another reservoir. It is running fine for me now, but in the future i am going to replace it with a tube reservoir.
Old February 24, 2012, 10:02 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

is the air being sucked in or blown out of the case? I am just wondering this becasue where I live there is allot of dust and know matter what I do I always seem to get dust in the radiator fins
Old February 24, 2012, 05:36 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Rad is on the inside of mine, so it gets sucked in. not too dirty as i have it off the floor.
Old March 19, 2012, 12:46 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
i was really thinking about getting right back into custom loops adn would really love to see some performance results of the raystorm kits from folks who have them already thanks
martinsliquidlab.org had a review of the XSPC Raystorm (copper edition); he mounted it onto an Intel i7-2600K, here's the link (with performance charts): i7-2600K CPU XSPC Raystorm martinsliquidlab.org

Hope this info helps you in your decision.

B.

Homer J. Simpson
Old March 19, 2012, 11:17 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default :)

Your setup is awesome! I just wish you had the option of buying coloured hosing like you do from places like frozencpu.com... that's the deal breaker for me.
Old March 20, 2012, 07:45 PM
Rookie

I got my RX360 Raystorm kit installed. I'm working on sleeving some wires, and adding a UV cathode as well. I'm going to water cool the GPU's when I upgrade in a few months. I have fan filters on every intake, so I'm hoping dust will be kept to a minimum. I love this kit so far!