Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 10, 2008, 10:51 AM
Misoprostol

Honestly that review looked a little suspect to me.... The conclusion feels a little contrived. Can't put my finger on it, but get a bad feeling from it.
Old March 10, 2008, 03:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
Honestly that review looked a little suspect to me.... The conclusion feels a little contrived. Can't put my finger on it, but get a bad feeling from it.
Listen to him...I believe his twin brother was a radiator and that he was born in a bucket of water...
Old March 12, 2008, 01:49 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
Why ?..........it's just a test of ho fluids and what he found out about them.

I had my system running on distilled water and additives for about 3 months and the changed to the Feser fluid.My temps dropped an average of ~2 C , nothing big I know but hey they still dropped and I didn't renew the thermal compound either.I just flushed the loop and refilled it .........

Alan