Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 25, 2011, 07:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Mr. Daz.

Looking to purchase these things for my 3/8 id loop.
I have all the compression fittings already just making sure it's gonna work before I purchase meaning I'm reading the specs right. I replace the original laing top with the xspc dual resi one so i can use any g1/4 fittings i want? I don't know much about these xspc d5 resi's. I know for my setup the bay drives is where I have extra space.

DazMode STORM D5 STRONG 8-24V Pump DazMode STORM D5 STRONG 8-24V Pump [D5T STRONG] - $67.99 : DazMode, The Best Canadian PC Watercooling and Modding Store!

XSPC Dual 5.25 Reservoir for One Laing D5 Single Loop XSPC Dual 5.25 Reservoir for One Laing D5 Single Loop [XSPC-DBSL-1D5] - $58.99 : DazMode, The Best Canadian PC Watercooling and Modding Store!

I have a couple other things on the list however these are the 2 main parts I need to rebuild my loop.
Thanks!!

Also are you getting more of these anytime soon?
RayStorm CPU WaterBlock (AMD) [RAYSTORM-A] - $69.99 : DazMode, The Best Canadian PC Watercooling and Modding Store!
Old November 27, 2011, 08:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

Yes, you can put any fittings you like.

Raystorms are coming shortly. 5-7 days.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old November 28, 2011, 09:01 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Ok I ordered one off your site. I can wait though.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old November 29, 2011, 06:59 PM
Restricted Poster

My System Specs

Where are you located Daz? I'd like to know where I'd be buying from, I can't find it on your site. I might spend $1000 with you. A coupon would be nice. :)
Old November 29, 2011, 07:09 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dberladyn View Post
Where are you located Daz? I'd like to know where I'd be buying from, I can't find it on your site. I might spend $1000 with you. A coupon would be nice. :)
Company is based in Oakville since 2001.

You will get a lot of rewards points on large order. Always nice to have them for next order, which is inevitably will come.
Old November 29, 2011, 07:09 PM
Restricted Poster

My System Specs

So you're not going to take the bait? Hmmm... well... I am still sorting out some things, deciding on video cards. When I do place my order hopefully you'll remember me and you can double check it for compatibility. Thank you.
Old November 29, 2011, 09:11 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dberladyn View Post
So you're not going to take the bait? Hmmm... well... I am still sorting out some things, deciding on video cards. When I do place my order hopefully you'll remember me and you can double check it for compatibility. Thank you.
I don't know it all, and can only speak for the parts I use myself. So, I might be not much help with compatibility confirmation. Try to find somebody who use your exact GPU model already.

It also doesn't matter for me if you spend $10 or $1000, I prefer to treat everybody well and with the same respect regardless dollar value behind. I will appreciate your support in any form you decide it to be and that works best for you.
Old November 30, 2011, 06:29 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

DAZ is extremely competative and very fair pricing in my opinion. That and he's Canadian ffs! When a busy guy is gonna take the time to reply to my questions; even when they are lame duck questions, he gets my business. Period.

He ain't charging extra like swiftech etc for a pump.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.