Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 30, 2011, 08:52 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Aquaero 4.0 VFD - Poweradjust 2 help.

Been using my Aquaero 4 VFD for quite some time but never had the Poweradjust 2 Ultra connected. Got my faceplate and installed it all and Aquasuite will not see my PA2 at all.

All I have connected is a DDC-2 and the Aquabus connector.

Seems so straight forward I am having troubles thinking my way out of this.
Old July 5, 2011, 02:31 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I emailed AC and they said that the Poweradjust 2 Ultra is not compatible with the Aquaero 4??? I ordered it months before the Aquaero 5 was available or even known about...

Strange as can be.

I will hook it to my Aquaero 5 and see what happens. The reason I bought the PA2 was I wanted to run two bloody pumps off the 4...
Old July 10, 2011, 07:44 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

One of the fan channels on my Aquaero 5 died today.

Not very happy with this thing. No manual other than to retell the info that is printed on the back of the unit itself, heatsink that would make anyone laugh, capacitive touch that grounds itself out to any case known to man and requires masking tape to fix.

More and more of the beta testing expensive products that are officially released. It is these things that make me grow out of the enthusiast market.
Old July 13, 2011, 02:05 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Ok, after having two channels die on my Aquaero 5 I just have the fans on the the other two channels and my other DDC2 on my Poweradjust 2 running off the Aquero via aquabus. Computer just hit thermal throttle and water temp was 70C after the PA2 failed to start my pump and didnt initiate shutdown.

Junk. Junk compared to the Aquaero 4 and serious junk compared to the BigNG. Sure the BigNG doesnt have any bling, but exponentially more powerful and less foofy and can handle real watercooling without spending hundreds of dollars extra on stupid additions so it can run a loop properly.

I ran the BigNG at max load with a 70mm fan barely spinning directly on top of it. I will be going back.

I should also remind everyone that RMA to Aquacomputer requires you to pay shipping both ways.

Last edited by turtletrax; July 13, 2011 at 02:31 PM.