Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13, 2011, 01:30 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Integrated Radiator/Reservoir/Pump

Hi guys,

I would like to buy a Radiator that has an integrated reservoir and pump (although I don't mind having the pump inside the case) but I am having a hard time finding them in Canada. Since Canada Post employees are striking, I don't think buying from the states will be a viable alternative either (as USPS hands it off to them, or I will be forced to pay the $30-40 in duties even if I clear the item myself).

NCIX has smaller integrated rads in stocks but I am looking for Triple 120MMs like this:

Swiftech MCR320 "Quiet Power" Triple 120mm Radiator w/ Reservoir - Black (MCR320-QP-RES) - FrozenCPU.com

The reason I want it integrated is my case (Antec 902) is going to be way to crowded with a pump/reservoir/tubing running through it. I also want to minimize the number of connections so it is as simple and leak free loop as possible.

Any suggestions or stores that carry this?

Thanks,

Asad
Old June 13, 2011, 01:47 PM
Banned

Sorry the one on my first link can mount a pump not include , this is the one with the pump, over $ 200

Swiftech MCR320 Drive Triple 120mm Radiator / Reservoir w/ MCP35X PWM Pump Combo (MCR320-Drive Rev2) - FrozenCPU.com
Old June 13, 2011, 02:01 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

I have a H2O-X20 220 kit for sale, which includes an Apogee GT block. I've put my FS thread on hold until the CP strike is over.
Old June 13, 2011, 09:33 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanboy View Post
Sorry the one on my first link can mount a pump not include , this is the one with the pump, over $ 200

Swiftech MCR320 Drive Triple 120mm Radiator / Reservoir w/ MCP35X PWM Pump Combo (MCR320-Drive Rev2) - FrozenCPU.com
I am aware of the ones available on Frozen CPU, I am looking for a Canadian vendor though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
I have a H2O-X20 220 kit for sale, which includes an Apogee GT block. I've put my FS thread on hold until the CP strike is over.
Sorry, 220MM would be too small as I am looking for the loop to support three 5870s. I am not concerned about my CPU right now.
Old June 13, 2011, 10:30 PM
Top Prospect

FYI, the Canada post strike is being blown out of proportion. I have two packages coming for me via Canada post scheduled to arrive tomorrow... and they are on time.
Old June 14, 2011, 12:21 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman View Post
FYI, the Canada post strike is being blown out of proportion. I have two packages coming for me via Canada post scheduled to arrive tomorrow... and they are on time.
That is great to hear. I wonder how long USPS will take to get the item across the border though. I want my water cooling setup by the end of this week, I remember the last time I used USPS; it took a month to get here. I get stuff 2 weeks quicker from Hong Kong then I get from USPS .
Old June 14, 2011, 01:15 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

NCIX.com - Buy Zalman Reserator 1 V2 External Fanless Water Cooling Kit With CPU & GPU Water Blocks - ZALMAN TECH - RESERATOR1 V2 - in Canada

would something like that work?
Old June 14, 2011, 06:48 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asad_A203 View Post
That is great to hear. I wonder how long USPS will take to get the item across the border though. I want my water cooling setup by the end of this week, I remember the last time I used USPS; it took a month to get here. I get stuff 2 weeks quicker from Hong Kong then I get from USPS .
You should use at minimum International Priority, or Express service. Priority typically takes about 6 business days for me, Express 4.

Both of my packages are coming from different areas of the US. 1 from Cali. the other from FrozenCPU in the NY area.
Old June 14, 2011, 08:37 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

It probably would but I have heard horror stories about this particular cooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman View Post
You should use at minimum International Priority, or Express service. Priority typically takes about 6 business days for me, Express 4.

Both of my packages are coming from different areas of the US. 1 from Cali. the other from FrozenCPU in the NY area.
Ah, that was probably why. I am still trying to determine if I can just fit a reservoir in my case so I can buy it from NCIX or Dazmode instead.
Old June 14, 2011, 11:20 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

The swiftech Drive product line was replaced with the Edge line I believe. Take a look for it. NCIX and the like carry it.