Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18, 2011, 05:39 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywork View Post
The swiftech Drive product line was replaced with the Edge line I believe. Take a look for it. NCIX and the like carry it.
Beyond the 120MM radiator, it doesn't look like NCIX carries it.
Old June 18, 2011, 08:39 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Like so?
Switech 1/2IN 2X120MM Edge Series Liquid Cooling Kit - DirectCanada
or check out Daz's for the XSPC Rasa kits.
Old June 21, 2011, 03:51 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywork View Post
Like so?
Switech 1/2IN 2X120MM Edge Series Liquid Cooling Kit - DirectCanada
or check out Daz's for the XSPC Rasa kits.
That is for a CPU waterblock, I am just generally looking for a reservoir built into a triple 120MM radiator (as I am only watercooling my video cards right now, my Noctua keeps my i7 cool enough).

It seems like no Canadian store carries this though so I am just going to try and squeeze a Swifftech Micro Revo 2 in my case somewhere and find a way to route the tubing.
Old June 21, 2011, 06:44 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You could try sending in a ticket at NCIX and ask if they plan on restocking the 360 Swiftech Edge kit. Could also send a PM to Dazmode on the forums. If neither of them plan on stocking what you're looking for, I doubt anybody in Canada will be stocking it.
Old June 21, 2011, 07:36 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Acrylic Tank Reservoir for Laing DDC | XSPC

Something like this work?
Old June 22, 2011, 03:11 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoanee View Post
Unfortunately no. My case is really crowded and I think the hard drive bays will get in the way. I am not sure if they are removable on the Antec 902 or not (without losing the front mounted fan that attaches to the hard drive bay).

I really think the Antec 902 is an awful case for running a water cooling setup. Once I eventually get my CPU in the loop, I really have no idea where I am going to mount another 360MM radiator even on the outside of the case lol.
Old June 22, 2011, 04:01 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asad_A203 View Post
I really think the Antec 902 is an awful case for running a water cooling setup. Once I eventually get my CPU in the loop, I really have no idea where I am going to mount another 360MM radiator even on the outside of the case lol.
It is certainly challenging case. I used that case for one of my YouTube series and it was a pain non stop.

Single bay XSPC reserervoir/[pump combo would be the least hassle for this case.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old June 23, 2011, 10:23 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
It is certainly challenging case. I used that case for one of my YouTube series and it was a pain non stop.

Single bay XSPC reserervoir/[pump combo would be the least hassle for this case.
Yeah, your video actually gave me a good idea on how much space I was going to be dealing with. In the end, I don't think I am willing to sacrifice on my pump in order to work with this case.

As soon as I get more funds, I am moving to a 800D/HAF X.

Also, I confirmed my order yesterday (sorry Dazmode, I was really looking forward to picking up a few of my stuff from your website but the shipping costs were too high when I still had to make an order with NCIX, I'll come back for my 2nd loop after the Canada Post business is all sorted out). I am going with an external Swiftech MRC320 and a Swiftech Micro Revo 2 as the reservoir and a MCP 655 as the pump. Radiator will be mounted outside, MCP655 will be sitting where the hard drive bays usually go, and the Micro Revo 2 will be mounted above in the hard drive cage.

I'll post a build once I get my video cards in (damn Canada Post strike ).