Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4, 2011, 07:20 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Yes we should all buy ONLY from sites you have anointed with your "intestinal fortitude". Biased much?

Daz has great CS and stands behind his products. IF I or anyone else get a bad part he makes it RIGHT. Thats why I respect him and trust to buy from him.
Exactly. Well said AKG

To our two trolls:
Take the American protectionist attitude and leave. No one here wanted your comments, and they are not welcome on a site that is considered to be one of the most welcome and civil online. Your negativity is not welcome here. We know EK has a quality control issue, but I have not been burned by their products, which i own a few... and as such until i so decide, I will continue to support our Canadian retail locations instead of spending money with you.

My Rig: Motivation 2.0
----------------
Build log - Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair
---------------
Check out the HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel for News/Reviews and more!
Instagram Twitter
Old June 4, 2011, 07:22 PM
Trial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanboy View Post
for me I know 4 WC resellers, I already dealed with Performance PC, Frozen and Daz, I know Sidewinder exist too but never deal with them, on XS where I get the scoop
Those are 3 of the WORST dealers I can think of!

Sidewinder and Jab-tech are bar none the best resellers out there. Nobody even comes close to their customer service or integrity!
Old June 4, 2011, 07:43 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

wow so hwc is no better than xs i see now.
i saw no foul language of any kind,no personal threats etc etc etc,but when people are replying in a thread started by lanboy,the ban hammer comes down.

so there were some strong statements from both sides -big freakin deal.
if akg,3.0 and mattlef were not long time mebers would the outcome here have been different?

people who drop the hammer freely i think do not want to let certain conversations play out i guess.

and for the record i am from saskatoon,and not an american.

in the end we will be laughing last eh!
Old June 4, 2011, 07:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtf2 View Post
if akg,3.0 and mattlef were not long time mebers would the outcome here have been different?
No. I recall at least one "long time member" who was banned for the exact same type of posting behavior. Newbies get the same slack as old timers.
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old June 4, 2011, 07:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

All this thread has done is notify me of the poor quality of two to three posters on this site.

Good work.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old June 4, 2011, 07:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

people who drop the hammer freely i think do not want to let certain conversations play out i guess.

Arguments between two to three people dont need 4 threads devoted to them to showcase their anger. If people kept civil tones thorughout the threads WITHOUT ALL CAPS AND BOLD AND NAME CALLING those threads would still be open.

Screaming your head off isnt having a discussion about poor quality, or your thoughts, its flaming and trolling. Lucky for us, the mods dont stand for it. Simple solution? Dont flame and troll
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old June 4, 2011, 07:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I dont think I was being overly harsh with RR. The guy was calling out our entire community, and AKG and I stepped up to defend it. As well, when he called out DAZ who has done nothing but provide exceptional service to the Canadian community, we were more enraged. I wish some of the posts were still available to view as now I look like an jacka$$ but its all good. I'll stand by the people here and attempt to defend them and our opinions. I wont apologize to anyone who attempts to invade, insult and attempt to flog their business by attempting to publicly destroy others.

----------------
---------------
Instagram Twitter
Old June 4, 2011, 07:54 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
wow so hwc is no better than xs i see now.
i saw no foul language of any kind,no personal threats etc etc etc,but when people are replying in a thread started by lanboy,the ban hammer comes down.

so there were some strong statements from both sides -big freakin deal.

and for the record i am from saskatoon,and not an american.

in the end we will be laughing last eh!
You should re-read the rules than mate before you inadvertently step over the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neolithium_Wpg View Post
No. I recall at least one "long time member" who was banned for the exact same type of posting behavior. Newbies get the same slack as old timers.
QFT'ed

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 4, 2011, 08:08 PM
Banned
F@H

i bought from sidewinder before,gary had provided very good service. how that translates into this post?
it doesnt,but i hate to see you folks fight over anything but a cold one :)

so,somebody gime the low down,whats the matter here?
Old June 4, 2011, 08:11 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
i bought from sidewinder before,gary had provided very good service. how that translates into this post?
it doesnt,but i hate to see you folks fight over anything but a cold one :)

so,somebody gime the low down,whats the matter here?
Whoever RedRider was came in, insulting all of HWC and our reviewers for not following his 'service to the community' AKG and i reacted, words were exchanged, he crossed the line, was banned and posts deleted.
Nothing really to see here.

On to the topic.... we'll see in the coming days when EK releases their study what the cause is and what their plan of action will be.

----------------
---------------
Instagram Twitter