Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   aquatuning.us (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/43404-aquatuning-us.html)

wizz May 18, 2011 07:13 PM

aquatuning.us

Has anybody ordered from aquatuning.us before?

They have extremely cheap/fast shipping, and they have a lot more stuff than canadian stores do.
Some prices are great too.

I emailed them and asked about UPS shipping/brokerage, they said they cover it all. True? Or will UPS always add on $?

They ship from Germany. If anyone has ordered from them before, please chime in! Looking to order some stuff from there, but scared of UPS.

pellelu August 7, 2011 02:50 PM

I'd like to have that kind of info about that store me too...

sascwatch August 7, 2011 03:37 PM

It all depends on what level of shipping they choose with UPS, certian levels include the brokerage fees. I recently ordered $40 worth of bike parts from NY and had them shipped to ON with ups, I payed $15 in shipping and they still charged me a $30 brokerage fee and customs fees. I am not too sure what UPS shipping options include brokerage/duty.

Even Canada Post will charge customs fees, I find they are the cheapest and sometimes you won't even need to pay anything. Usually it is just the taxes on the item you ordered, and that's if they charge you at all.

jtf2 August 7, 2011 06:59 PM

i ordered about a month ago an ac 580gtx block nickel plated.
painless ordering process.
quite cheap shipping,and all ups fees are covered by their price posted for shipping
shipping total was $23usd
-went from germany to the usa to canada in 3 days
hope that helps

pellelu August 9, 2011 02:29 PM

Thanks for the info... Really helpful.
UPS did'nt charge you anything more at delivery (brokage fees)?

IITSChiefII August 9, 2011 03:56 PM

I just ordered from aquatuning.us couple weeks ago to, got a phoyba 200mm rad paid 80$ for rad plus $11 for tax/shipping, UPS got it to me in a couple days with no extra charges aquatuning took care of it all.

pellelu August 9, 2011 04:56 PM

Hey, thanks for your replies... Looks like I'm going to do business with them :)

KylSp August 9, 2011 04:58 PM

I've done two buys from AT.us, zero extra fees on top of the S/H. First was about $200 second was only about $60, shipping on both of them was cheaper then CAN / US alternatives. It was packed in some sturdy boxes, even the aqua thin cheapo boxes were mint when they arrived.

hondalover March 2, 2012 08:41 AM

extra charges

when you checkout you will see where it says shipping what your total will be and it will say if there will be extra charges or not.On aquatuning site under shipping it states that there are no extra charges after you check out and if anyone tries to collect additional charges to not pay them because aquatuning is suppose to cover all expenses.Like i said if there is customs it will be included in your shipping and taxes already.

Astaroth March 2, 2012 05:02 PM

You pay taxes and brokerage + 6 or 8 dollar shipping up front. Since it's paid up front they ship it to you and pay nothing upon acceptance of delivery. Aquatuning screwed up on my shipping and accidentally sent it C.O.D., but they refunded the amount. I would still do business with them again and would recommend them to anyone interested in their products.