Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12, 2011, 02:33 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Yay, completed my first loop.

I don't know if it's just me, but there's a huge sense of accomplishment now that it's done. I had two leaks in the first couple minutes, but those were quick fixes and now it's running leak free. Hopefully it'll bleed itself out when I get up in the morning (afternoon, ) and I'll get some pics, temps, and maybe if I'm feeling not lazy enough, a pseudo-worklog from the pictures I took throughout the process - it was a semi case mod/wc project I wanted to do with some spare parts...and a lot of new parts.

Also, I think I just wasted a bunch of money.
Old May 12, 2011, 07:54 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Wasted money? How so?
Old May 12, 2011, 03:25 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
Wasted money? How so?
Well, I'm just joking a bit, but I didn't need to spend any of that cash. I'm happy with what I did regardless. Unfortunately though, from the point where I tested all my components after getting them all and now, I seemed to have damaged my motherboard somehow...argh.
Old May 12, 2011, 07:33 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by krajee View Post
Unfortunately though, from the point where I tested all my components after getting them all and now, I seemed to have damaged my motherboard somehow...argh.
Can you elaborate? we might be able to help you (pics would be helpful to)

Homer J. Simpson
Old May 13, 2011, 01:10 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

How often do we upgrade because we really 'need' to? Hell, I'd still be running S939 if I only upgraded if I needed to.

Keep in mind that this cooling will help protect your investment and that is reason enough that it isn't a waste. It will also be more adaptable to future upgrades than a standard cooler. :)

Damaged your motherboard? Uh oh. What's up!?