Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 9, 2013, 09:24 AM
Top Prospect

+1 for Daz. They reply to my noob questions within like 30 minutes every time... NCIX gets back to me 2 days later.
Old December 9, 2013, 09:31 AM
F@H

My System Specs

It's not like Daz appears to need more testimonials, but my dealings have always resulted in prompt responses and filling of orders.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old December 9, 2013, 08:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

Thank you everybody for the positive reinforcement! It means a lot.

We are really trying hard to minimize errors as much as we can. It hurts when it still happens, but wast majority of people are rather reasonable about mistakes.

Fulfilling orders is truly mind mumbling task, especially with so many part numbers differ by a single symbol or two, so it always exciting when something rare sold, such as Heatkiller or Aquaero!
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old December 18, 2013, 07:50 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I needed an XSPC backplate and went looking for it on Daz's website. When i did not see it, i emailed daz and fortunately enough he had a spare lying around. He offered to give it to me free, i just need to cover the shipping. We had some other transactions and long story short, he sent me the backplates free of charge and free shipping too!! I'm just blown away by the support this guy gives! Cant go wrong with Daz!!
Old December 22, 2013, 02:09 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Most of the time I am looking to make an order from Daz mode I can't seem to find either stock or the item in question. Probably going to make an 1k plus order in the new year, guess I should just ask him if he can get me the items I need since at that point I would be wasting probably 10% just shipping/duty if I order from the US.
Old December 22, 2013, 07:08 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by [nK]Sharp View Post
Most of the time I am looking to make an order from Daz mode I can't seem to find either stock or the item in question. Probably going to make an 1k plus order in the new year, guess I should just ask him if he can get me the items I need since at that point I would be wasting probably 10% just shipping/duty if I order from the US.
Daz is VERY promp with customer support issues, and on a big order like this it is too easy to email him your order in advance. He'll get the items you require and save you a lot of hassle.

It really is the only logical place in Canada to get watercooling supplies from. Ordering out of the states isnt an option anymore. Shipping prices have gone through the roof, and the dollar is dropping in parity. It is just not cost effective at all.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about