Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 30, 2013, 12:58 PM
Hall Of Fame

Overall this is fair comments. DazMode is not error free, mistakes are made on regular basis. Populating stock is big hassle in recent months as well. We have to wait for months and it shows well on such a small store as ours (at least more then of fatter guys).

On e-mails I think we are pretty good, so that little odd. Although, I did ignore one e-mail last week, when somebody wanted me to drive to a middle-ground coffee shop for RMA exchange. That one I ignored, I admit that.

Thank you to all who supports us regardless many imperfections!
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old May 30, 2013, 01:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Daz for Prime Minister!
Old December 8, 2013, 04:33 AM
Rookie

Hi all. Discovered this thread (and this forum) when googling : Buy PC water cooling canada. I'm a long time PC builder. This time a wanted to explore water cooling. Read in many places that my bios unlocked GTX 780 would appreciate the comfort of water running though it's veins. ;-) DazMode seemed one of the few choices in Canada. Website is pretty good. Tutorial videos were invaluable for a noob like me. Ended up ordering a modified kit including pump (d5 pwm), reservoir, cpu block and gpu full covert, 2 radiators, fittings and tubing. Price goes up pretty fast. Order shipped fast. But as noted in this thread, errors can happen : received a wrong sized radiator. Instead of shipping the right radiator ASAP and me shipping back the wrong one in the same box. I had to ship back the wrong radiator before they ship the one I paid for. Took more than a week to receive it back. I would have appreciated a faster turn around.

Now I can't wait to install this radiator and see those temps go down!
Old December 8, 2013, 09:43 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Daz is pretty reasonable price wise and can normally bring stuff in. If you order stuff from the states you will pay extra import charges etc so Daz is pretty much on par with those price differences and he's one of the best shippers I've ever dealt with.

If we don't support him he goes away too... so I choose to keep my money in Canada most of the time.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old December 8, 2013, 10:10 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Daz always answers my emails even sometimes late at night. He's always available if I need him by phone also. I've placed quite a few orders there already including some Special orders and never had a problem at all.

I've had to order from the states but usually only for more uncommon parts like my Monsoon fittings. I do wish daz would stock monsoon especially with their new Hard LIne series they're releasing.
Old December 8, 2013, 11:02 AM
Rookie

For me, ordering from outside Canada is simply a no go. I just don't want to take the risk with customs, warranty, etc.
Old December 8, 2013, 12:33 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Then Daz is your guy!
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old December 8, 2013, 07:55 PM
Rookie

Finally installed the second rad this evening. Completely amazed by the low GPU temps playing Far Cry 3: 43. Whisper quiet. I'm a happy camper.
Old December 8, 2013, 08:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The parts I ordered from Daz are the difference between me having water or stock cooling. I would be on stock cooling without him.
Old December 9, 2013, 07:52 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

ever since i started buying from i've never check any other sites, DAZ is my WC store ! :)

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 780 3GB
2x 4GB G.Skills Trident X DD3-2400
NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black / Enermax Revolution 920W
A-DATA S510 120GB OS / A-DATA SX900 256GB Games / WD Black 1TB Misc

Canadian Eh ?