Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 25, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hall Of Fame

We don't price match at DazMode, instead we maintain rewards point system to use as cash discount on subsequent orders and have monthly draw for free stuff.

I also personally spend good deal of time helping people with WC designs. And finally we truly appreciate people who support our small business vs. much larger places with deep pockets. I'm sure self-employed guys know what I mean.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old April 25, 2011, 02:20 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

The quality of service that Dazmode provides doesn't compare to that of NCIX in my opinion. Dazmode is lightyears ahead of NCIX in that department and is more than willing to spend the time with you to ensure you get what you need. I waited a month and a half for a part that was in stock @ NCIX in BC. The stuff I ordered from Dazmode was received the next day. Quality and speed of service is more important to me than a few dollars difference.
Old April 25, 2011, 02:24 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Spent lots of money at Dazmode and will add another +1.

Shipping is very quick, and once I placed an order and then changed it and that process was painless. Daz also answers questions quickly.
Fold for team #54196
Old April 26, 2011, 04:39 AM
Top Prospect

There is no really need for price match with dazmode.. actually if you get shipped from US that will cost you a lots more. I recommand this store a lots (DazMode) through may be the only store in canada but the best :)
Old April 27, 2011, 02:31 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I was impressed with my first purchase from Dazmode, (sleeved cables) my order was shipped the next day before the paypal payment even cleared.
Old April 27, 2011, 06:29 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastsplash View Post
my order was shipped the next day before the paypal payment even cleared.
That was mistake, not the rule!
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old April 27, 2011, 07:14 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

lol, well It's good to know you're on the ball regardless!
Old April 28, 2011, 10:04 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I'll throw my hat in for Daz - fastest shipping response I've ever seen, and his monthly deals are amazing. Can't wait to build a silent PC for the mrs with the sweet triebwerk fan
Old May 30, 2013, 08:27 AM
Trial Member

I have to say while there are some good things to say about the store, it's not all good. Shipping response & time for Canada is good. But I've had wrong parts sent; stock never seems to be quite there which always requires me to order stuff from elsewhere; and I have never had a response to any of the emails I have sent. Since I seem to have order something elsewhere anyway, I have been taking all my business elsewhere, which is too bad.
Old May 30, 2013, 09:31 AM
F@H

My System Specs

That's unfortunate you've had that experience. I've bought from Dazmode 5 or 6 times now, every time it shipped promptly and correctly.