Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 19, 2011, 06:41 PM
Top Prospect

Default Damn.. i am so lucky -_- (problem with rasa waterblock)

One of the cpu waterblock (XSPC rasa kit) mounting screws doesn't fit in any of the holes of the plate.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Attached Images

Last edited by Rush; April 19, 2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old April 20, 2011, 02:31 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

One suggestion Rush...send these photos to XSPC and have them send you a new set of mounting screws for the backplate.

Man; I've never seen one guy have so many (quality) issues with one kit, hope this ends well for you

Homer J. Simpson
Old April 20, 2011, 06:26 AM
Top Prospect

Yeah that what i did, they gonna send me a set of mounting screws for the backplate. Oh man that doesn't count the problems i had with motherboard case standoffs lol one had not thread i had to go to a shop and get one.. combined with a plastic cap.. since the height was different. I just hope my system will start after i plug everything lol
Old April 20, 2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

mayb e its not going to :(
then u have to drain your loop and send it back in for RMA :(:(
Old April 20, 2011, 03:43 PM

My System Specs

You could always use a couple of zipties possibly in the meantime. Although the problems you are having w/ your block aren't anywhere what I went through w/ my Rasa. When I received mine it came w/ AMD mounting instead of Intel. Performance PC's mailed me Intel brackets but they forgot the main mounting plate. So they had to ship that out. It took over two months from the time I ordered it till I was able to use it.
Old April 26, 2011, 05:35 AM
Top Prospect

Update: got my replacement set from XSPC. Its alright now the screws fit perfectly lol was definitivly a problem with them.. so now i can finish my build. Hope no more problems to come.