Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 31, 2011, 04:46 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Just finished my own build (thread here on HWC First Attempt at Watercooling ) using 6 of these fans, though I positioned mine horizontally (much to many people's shock and surprise)

Homer J. Simpson
Old April 1, 2011, 06:33 AM
Top Prospect

Nice build dude! I think i bought the same fans as you.. are they Coolermaster R4-L2R-20AC ? They have tons of good reviews so i guess they gonna be good replacements for the fan rad.
I will receive my RASA kit this monday. Hope everything will go well :) My main fear are leaks lol Since this is a 1200$ system (without WC) i don't want to waste anything! This gonna be my main PC.
Old April 1, 2011, 10:43 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

My only advice for those about to "get their feet wet"; is research, research, research...then research some more. Read every single guide that you can find.
Even if the guides are 3+ years old; they all have one thing in common, the leak test - follow what they say, it will definitely pay off (for the better) in the end.

I found a really good guide here Water Cooling Guide for Beginners Overclockers Tech Read past all the component stuff (if you like); and move on down to the section Assembly and Testing, there's some important stuff in this section.

Homer J. Simpson