Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14, 2011, 08:36 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Your resevoir is still upside down, and doing the 'waterfall' effect of putting excess air in the water.
Even though it's a long res, I wouldn't want to keep it that way. You may want to secure the res a little better too.

Cabling is getting better though.

Quote:
I'll learn to manage my anger, when people learn to manage their stupid.
Old February 14, 2011, 09:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

How do you know it is upside down? what I mean is does it matter which way that type of resevoir sits?
Old February 14, 2011, 09:53 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

okay well if u look at the rez stock.

all i did was take that inner tube placed it on the bottom flipped the rez so i can use the "L" for a smoother connection to my rad. so i don't get that "waterfall" issue

Last edited by kalvinjones; February 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old February 14, 2011, 10:30 AM
Top Prospect

Could shorten the run of the tubing from the outlet of the radiator to the inlet of the reservoir.
Old February 14, 2011, 11:29 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Talking

hows this ?
Attached Images

Old April 19, 2012, 09:51 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Looks about 20 times better then my case hahaha, I could care less about the inside of my old beater case, no place for cable management at all in my case, I used to only put every second screw in everything like you did, until a fan shook loose one day and cut the heck out of my hand, found my PC was a whole lot quieter after i threw all the screws in, one gripe I have is the fan wires up top, spin the fans so the wire is at the back, other then that you cleaned it up about as good as it could get. One more tiny gripe, matching fans look, and work a whole bunch better then 1 black 1400RPM, one clear 1000RPM fan.
Old May 10, 2012, 05:55 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adzsask View Post
one gripe I have is the fan wires up top, spin the fans so the wire is at the back, other then that you cleaned it up about as good as it could get. One more tiny gripe, matching fans look, and work a whole bunch better then 1 black 1400RPM, one clear 1000RPM fan.
i agree about the fan wires! also, i personally wouldnt have that ram cooler on there, but to each their own, i suppose