Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 10, 2011, 07:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
We use mostly new single wall boxes, but we re-use boxes sometimes especially for heavy items when double or triple wall boxes are safest choice.

Why did you mention about it? Is that bad in your opinion to re-use boxes?
Nope, just a cool quirk. I think it actually gives you a more personal feel as opposed to when you get something off newegg or the like and it comes in a plain, brown, store-branded box.
Old February 10, 2011, 08:50 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliehorse55 View Post
Nope, just a cool quirk. I think it actually gives you a more personal feel as opposed to when you get something off newegg or the like and it comes in a plain, brown, store-branded box.
Phew!

I remember getting master box from i7 CPUs, just as they got realeased. It was pretty cool!
HTPC Build: Final Video