Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   mystery case? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/3930-mystery-case.html)

elninio January 4, 2008 06:14 PM

mystery case?

BTEcomputer.com - * QIRUS ATX COMPUTER CASE 12CM FAN 4xUSB 1x1394 500W

cant find the website for the company that makes this case... help !

and there are no reviews and this is the only store that sells it...

frosty January 4, 2008 06:25 PM

Could it be BTE.Computers?? Maybe they make the product, themselves and sell it???

3.0charlie January 4, 2008 06:25 PM

Why this case in particular? I wouldn't personally pay 56$ for a case AND a 500W PSU. You're looking for trouble.

enaberif January 4, 2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 33003)
Why this case in particular? I wouldn't personally pay 56$ for a case AND a 500W PSU. You're looking for trouble.

Might as well buy the Logisys Alien from ncix

MpG January 4, 2008 06:36 PM

Brutally restrictive rear fan grill, the power supply provides a 4 pin power connector to go with your Pentium 4 processor (on a case that was posted just 2 months ago), only one SATA power connector...

...no one needs to save money THIS badly.

elninio January 9, 2008 10:55 AM

but i neeeeed 9 bays :(, and i only have ~50 bucks to spend

either this or im going dumpster diving and ill have to make some serious modifications to what i find + spray paint + waste my time doing all that

enaberif January 9, 2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elninio (Post 33905)
but i neeeeed 9 bays :(, and i only have ~50 bucks to spend

either this or im going dumpster diving and ill have to make some serious modifications to what i find + spray paint + waste my time doing all that

Then uh.. save?

Thund3rball January 9, 2008 11:11 AM

It's your money but I wouldn't trust any $50 case w/psu combo. You might find some massive old towers on craigslist or something. If you are looking to do mods then ugly white cases shouldn't be a problem? And buy a decent PSU with the money u save :)

MpG January 9, 2008 02:14 PM

What did you need 9 bays for? Not for powered devices, I hope. Again, that power supply have a total of 1 SATA connector, 3 molex, and 1 mini-molex connector for extra devices, including hard drives, floppy drives, and CD/DVD drives. And there's no way they made the wires any thicker than absolutely necessary, so you're limited in how much you can safely use splitters.

elninio January 10, 2008 12:03 AM

i want to put a triple rad in the front , ill have like 1 dvd burner, ill have the fans blowing hot air out of the front (kinda like that guy who put triple fans on his antec 900), planning to OC dual xeons or something dope like that hah.

But its not about me not having money, its just, the more i save on a case, the more i can spend on better hardware, more ram, etc // also i can have one of those really big towers bc ill have it running in res (heh , ill have it blow the warm air on my feet and it will keep my feet warm).