Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2010, 11:53 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Feser tubing

I was wondering if anybody has experience with both the Primochill 1/2" tubing and the Feser 1/2" tubing that Daz sells? Are the two similar is terms of feel and bending? How about UV reactivity (not a big deal)?
(I currently have the Primochill stuff, but Daz only sells Feser.)
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old December 21, 2010, 01:01 PM

Was wondering the same since I was planning on buy some Fesser to try it out but Daz is out of Black (or at least the last time I looked).
Old December 21, 2010, 01:25 PM

My System Specs

No experience with Primochill, but do have experience with Tygon tubing and Feser tubing.. I preferred the Feser tubing over Tygon, the feser tubing bended easier for me and felt less stiff. I also wanted to try Primochill... but didn't have anything worthwhile to order from NCIX. Feser tubing hasn't dissapointed me yet.

I don't have UV lights in my system so can't answer you there. Dazmode has pictures of feser tubing under UV though.

Dazmode is limited in 1/2" black tubing at the moment but you can buy pre-packaged 1/2" black tubing that comes in 8.5 feet. I know this because that was my original choice of colour but used white instead. :)
Old December 21, 2010, 01:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

I have used Tygon and Feser. I'd say I prefer Feser by a small margin, but all in all, they are pretty much equivalent if you ask me. I haven't used colored tubing much, clear is more my thing.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....