LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2010, 12:14 PM
Top Prospect

I'm not so sure I like the sound of that

Old December 21, 2010, 12:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

you and me both i am now divorced but i am not that turned off of women ha ha. my problem is i love all women
Old December 21, 2010, 12:49 PM

My System Specs

I've been waiting on my cascade for a year now.

Did you charge the unit yourself? I have a rotary single stage sitting here damaged that I would like repaired. Not wanting to ship the damn thing all the way to ruffus in Ontario though. If you are interested, let me know.
Old December 21, 2010, 02:04 PM
Top Prospect

Dam Lowfat that's a long wait :(

Yeah, I work in refrigeration so it was easier for me to get into this too.

And yeah if you need it patched up I'm happy to help :) What happened to it?

My sister lives in Calgary :) If it worked out really well, I know my parents are planning a trip out there too. I could try to recruit them to pick it up, though you'd probably have to drop it off to her place. Probably more work than it's worth to save one shipping trip :p

If Ruffus doesn't mind that is. If it's one of his I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Send me a PM if you like :) I'm out for some Xmas shopping this afternoon (yup, haven't bought a thing yet) but I'll check when I get back :)

Gray
Old December 21, 2010, 04:34 PM

My System Specs

My single stage wasn't made by ruffus. I have no idea who made it actually. I just didn't know anyone else in Canada who could repair it besides him. He is the one doing my two-stage cascade.

I am not exactly sure the problem, it was damaged during shipping but I do not know how badly. It would hold my i7 920 @ 4.8GHz no problem, however temps were insanely high. So maybe a kink in the suction line? It likely needs a recharge as well.
Old December 21, 2010, 07:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

dude that sucks what happened to your build from ruffus? hell i thought you had that already up and running just keeping it to yourself. i mean i didn't think all of us posted every pc we have do we ( general statement ) i sure as hell don't who got that much free time he he
Old December 21, 2010, 08:20 PM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
dude that sucks what happened to your build from ruffus? hell i thought you had that already up and running just keeping it to yourself. i mean i didn't think all of us posted every pc we have do we ( general statement ) i sure as hell don't who got that much free time he he
Ya still no cascade. He is still building the thing. Ran in to a few setbacks along the way.