Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8, 2010, 08:46 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

That's what I meant, same effect. My point was that with a combination of good tubing and silver plating you dont need biocide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Primoflex tubing is antimicrobial
Old December 8, 2010, 10:01 AM
Top Prospect

Thanks for all your help. The main reason I am going to stop using EC6 UV Blue is because of Eddy’s pending void of warranty for their reservoirs. There is also a pending void of warranty to be issued with PT-Nuke. Since my whole system (except for barbs and radiator) is EK, I deeply concerned about this action. It seems that distilled and silver kill coil will be my best bet, but there is an issue with using silver and the Multioption Reservoir; microorganism have known to grow in between the threads of the reservoir. So I would like to use something else + the silver kill coil, but I am not sure what there is that is not related to PT-Nuke.
Old December 8, 2010, 10:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

I've got some Feser One stuff in my FS thread :)