Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8, 2010, 09:46 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

That's what I meant, same effect. My point was that with a combination of good tubing and silver plating you dont need biocide.
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Primoflex tubing is antimicrobial
Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes or shark attacks.
Old December 8, 2010, 11:01 AM
Top Prospect

Thanks for all your help. The main reason I am going to stop using EC6 UV Blue is because of Eddy’s pending void of warranty for their reservoirs. There is also a pending void of warranty to be issued with PT-Nuke. Since my whole system (except for barbs and radiator) is EK, I deeply concerned about this action. It seems that distilled and silver kill coil will be my best bet, but there is an issue with using silver and the Multioption Reservoir; microorganism have known to grow in between the threads of the reservoir. So I would like to use something else + the silver kill coil, but I am not sure what there is that is not related to PT-Nuke.
Old December 8, 2010, 11:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

I've got some Feser One stuff in my FS thread :)