Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 26, 2010, 07:50 AM
Banned
F@H

even in a cold basement with the stock cooler theres no way temps can be that low lol. unless were talking a syberian basement or something.
Old October 26, 2010, 08:19 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

yeah, I suppose I should have made my remark clearer... What I meant is, those kind of idle temps are impossible unless your ambient temp are even lower.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old October 26, 2010, 08:23 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Funny. I just assumed he meant 12/13 ABOVE ambient. :)

Otherwise it sounds like the typical wonky AMD core temp "reporting".

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old January 26, 2011, 02:21 PM
Rookie

Default Case

I am installing mine in the corsair 600t graphite series case.

It fits it nicely in the videos i have been looking at. Have a look, I am liking what I am seeing so far .. it really is about hiding the cables from view. there is a version with a see through side too.

I might also point out this case is nice for a lot of your water cooling needs with the top panel for hiding fans with a rad below inside the case.

I will let you know how I go once i get all the parts.. video card and 24x7 2tb HDD's needing to be ordered in.

Look at next post for video .. need to have one post or more to post links heh
Old January 26, 2011, 02:21 PM
Rookie

This is the link to that case.

YouTube - Corsair Graphite 600T Video Review