Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20, 2010, 09:20 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuseMe View Post
Why would you want to change the SR-1 for the Feser rad? Becuase Feser using flashy boxing? Atleast HWL cares about the enviroment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
Probably MagicCool charge them so much for rads, that they have no money left for boxes.
LOL.... are u two lovers??? hate = love! hahaha but yah anyway, i just flushed my rad... hopefully i got this one right "hot" water from the tap for 10 mins, then a bottle of iso 99% alcohol, then distilled water at the end... right now i've sealed both holes with the bleeding/filling barbs i got from Daz. Will update tomorrow night... long weekend with my wife's siblings = more time to finish up this watercooling... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by steers View Post
Hook'd up

I'm probably going to be heading out of town early on Friday, so you can return em after the long weekend
Thanks Alex!!! <- did i get that right? you just read my mind, i probably will finish cutting by the long weekend.... i love this forum! u guys help one another! which btw, i tried cutting the hoses i got from home depot and it cut 95% straight!!! (most of it due to the fact that i didnt cut it on a level surface; i think i know how to use it now) I will give u a call when i m done cutting... !
Old May 21, 2010, 07:14 AM
Hall Of Fame

I have nothing against Daz, or the products he sells. He is a standup guy, a gentleman, and one hell of a store owner. I made a small purchase once, and he sent me (as well as everyone else) a Christmas card! Who else does that! While I am here, I am going to thank you for that again Daz -- THANKS!

Im just not a fan of Feser rads. I bought an SR-1 360 and a Feser 240 and I just wasn't pleased with the overall finish of the Feser rad. I have nothing against the performance; just the paint wasn't an even finish.
Old May 21, 2010, 08:35 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

icic... well.... but the sr1 doesnt have branding on the rad.. lol cant show off to people... haha but it's all good..... probably cz i got the last one stock from NCIX... :(