Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23, 2010, 07:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ok mark and about the additive copper or silver or any where did you get that??
Old March 23, 2010, 07:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Do you still need a block ? I got an apogee XT I will sell. I also think I can find some silver coil at home, so I could put it in with the block.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old March 23, 2010, 07:38 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Sorry masta, I fix my choice with the 360;) thx for offer!!!
Old March 26, 2010, 03:28 PM
Banned
F@H

mon petit Martin.... I just fire my i7-965 with my Koolance 360..... wait I post my temps. you gone have a good surprise.. ( but betwen you and me don't say to the other that my garage is at 14'c .... )
Old March 27, 2010, 07:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
mon petit Martin.... I just fire my i7-965 with my Koolance 360..... wait I post my temps. you gone have a good surprise.. ( but betwen you and me don't say to the other that my garage is at 14'c .... )
I am waiting for your temp my friend
Old March 29, 2010, 06:02 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ok so here the update! I should receive the loop minus the block from Shaw today ( unfortunatly I'm at school ) So I will go get it in few day at the post office.
Also, after talking long with a friend who have much experience in WC I change my mind and decide to go with the Swiftech Apogee XT Ultra for waterblock.
Swiftech APOGEE XT Ultra Extreme Performance Water Block Products Model: APOGEE-XT [APOGEE-XT] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
And some Feser F1 for liquid
Feser One F1 Cooling Fluid - Clear/UV Blue - 1 Liter Products Model: 17344 [FESER1-UVCL] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I will probably have to get new tubbing also since I have a huge case and I want my pump on the bottom of the case...we will see that later with the set-up lay-out and building!!
Old March 29, 2010, 06:37 AM
Hall Of Fame

Sounds good enough to me I'm thinking about the Feser fluid. Normally I would make a comment saying that it stains your blocks and equipment (but in no way does this effect temps) but since you got Clear/UV, it probably wont do anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Ok so here the update! I should receive the loop minus the block from Shaw today ( unfortunatly I'm at school ) So I will go get it in few day at the post office.
Also, after talking long with a friend who have much experience in WC I change my mind and decide to go with the Swiftech Apogee XT Ultra for waterblock.
Swiftech APOGEE XT Ultra Extreme Performance Water Block Products Model: APOGEE-XT [APOGEE-XT] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
And some Feser F1 for liquid
Feser One F1 Cooling Fluid - Clear/UV Blue - 1 Liter Products Model: 17344 [FESER1-UVCL] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I will probably have to get new tubbing also since I have a huge case and I want my pump on the bottom of the case...we will see that later with the set-up lay-out and building!!
Old March 29, 2010, 06:49 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuseMe View Post
Sounds good enough to me I'm thinking about the Feser fluid. Normally I would make a comment saying that it stains your blocks and equipment (but in no way does this effect temps) but since you got Clear/UV, it probably wont do anything like that.

I am mainly using the clear one for now because I have to think about color and lay out. It's pretty hard to find a nice color to fit with a GA board:P I will maybe paint the interior of the case in black and put white tube in it...we will see later for that
Old March 30, 2010, 08:42 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

One more update for my future loop! Yesterday I receive all the part exept for the Waterblock and the liquid, Thx to Shaw to sell me all these great thing in perfect condition!!! But now I will need more tube! I want clear one so I am asking you gys what is your favorite tube brand to fit my loop!!
Old March 30, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
One more update for my future loop! Yesterday I receive all the part exept for the Waterblock and the liquid, Thx to Shaw to sell me all these great thing in perfect condition!!! But now I will need more tube! I want clear one so I am asking you gys what is your favorite tube brand to fit my loop!!
PrimoChill or Taegen (I forget what exact model though)