Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 27, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I know this is kinda of private but do you mind me asking $$$ on that unit i understand if you don't want anyone to no thank for any info there el donkey. ( as he hides the bill from he wife haha oh wait that's me )
Old February 27, 2010, 07:01 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Will PM
Old February 27, 2010, 08:11 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Very nice! Good to see that we have an authority on phase here on the forums.
Old February 27, 2010, 09:26 PM
Hall Of Fame

Wow! Can't what what you can get out of it!

Is it loud?
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old February 28, 2010, 09:28 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

It's not too bad actually. You should see the amount of air it pushes tho haha, its like I have a full size room fan blowing on me on hi. Giant fan for the condenser.

Added compressor size and gasses in first post.
Old February 28, 2010, 10:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Look nice:) Ruffus is still in the game!

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old February 28, 2010, 11:21 AM
MVP

Very nice!

Shame HWC does not have a place for us LN and Phase users. We kinda get lost in the Water cooling area.

They say you can tell how rich a man's life has been, by how many dogs he has had in it.

RIP Kiwi - Oct 19th/05 - April 18th/11, you will always be our puppy
Old February 28, 2010, 11:49 AM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionRed View Post
Very nice!

Shame HWC does not have a place for us LN and Phase users. We kinda get lost in the Water cooling area.
I think there is now only three of use that use Phase though
Old February 28, 2010, 02:47 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

I have been dying to try my hand at phase cooling but been too nervous to bite the bullet. And finding one hasn't been easy either
Old February 28, 2010, 02:47 PM
Top Prospect

thanks for all the nice words now i did give him a good deal on this system and alot had to do with the fact that he had got screwed by another builder and the one thing i can not stand is someone screwing someone so after talking to him for some time i had decided that i would try to make it up to him even thought i do not know the guy that ****** him so he was just wanting a system for benching (not a system for show and benching) so i made the case and tossed it in for free on the deal as he was not wanting a case.
@lowfat i now have got yours started i did have the base made up for it but i found that it needed some more support as it has 2 monstorus compressors but i now have all the parts to get it done minus the controllers as well when it is all together i will need to make a case for it. so as of now i have 2 cascades to work on but the one is almost done just have some tunning to do on it then i can put all my time into yours but i have been working on both about the same amount of time so lowfat i will send u some pics tonight. i would have had most of it done by now but the employee i had became unreliable so i had to fire him and see if i could find another so as of right now it is me doing all the work and with me now back to work full time as well as night school and a new baby to deal with i don't have alot of time but i will just have to deal with the lack of sleep till i get things done and out. i guess what i am saying is i would never push anyone aside and i have been working on both units