Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22, 2010, 03:56 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromey View Post
Look @ my wiring... enough said.
Sorry man.. really is proving nothing.

As previously stated its not a case... thats a tech bench.

A case has 6 enclosed sides.
Old February 22, 2010, 04:01 PM
Allstar

A case has 6 enclosed sides, Proof?
Old February 22, 2010, 04:05 PM
Allstar

Stilling looking for the rule that sats it has to be 6 sides.

Case 1

Definition: A box, sheath, or covering; as, a case for holding goods; a case for spectacles; the case of a watch; the case (capsule) of a cartridge; a case (cover) for a book.

Case 2

Definition: A box and its contents; the quantity contained in a box; as, a case of goods; a case of instruments.

Case 3

Definition: A shallow tray divided into compartments or "boxes" for holding type.

Case 4

Definition: An inclosing frame; a casing; as, a door case; a window case.

Case 5

Definition: A small fissure which admits water to the workings.

Case 6

Definition: To cover or protect with, or as with, a case; to inclose.

Case 7

Definition: To strip the skin from; as, to case a box.

Case 8

Definition: Chance; accident; hap; opportunity.

Case 9

Definition: That which befalls, comes, or happens; an event; an instance; a circumstance, or all the circumstances; condition; state of things; affair; as, a strange case; a case of injustice; the case of the Indian tribes.

Case 10

Definition: A patient under treatment; an instance of sickness or injury; as, ten cases of fever; also, the history of a disease or injury.

Case 11

Definition: The matters of fact or conditions involved in a suit, as distinguished from the questions of law; a suit or action at law; a cause.

Case 12

Definition: One of the forms, or the inflections or changes of form, of a noun, pronoun, or adjective, which indicate its relation to other words, and in the aggregate constitute its declension; the relation which a noun or pronoun sustains to some other word.

Case 13

Definition: To propose hypothetical cases.

case 14

Definition: a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord"

case 15

Definition: a portable container for carrying several objects; "the musicians left their instrument cases backstage"

case 16

Definition: a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home

case 17

Definition: bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow; "the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase"

case 18

Definition: the enclosing frame around a door or window opening; "the casings had rotted away and had to be replaced"

case 19

Definition: the housing or outer covering of something; "the clock has a walnut case"

case 20

Definition: an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part

case 21

Definition: the actual state of things; "that was not the case"

case 22

Definition: nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence

case 23

Definition: a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument; "he stated his case clearly"

case 24

Definition: a problem requiring investigation; "Perry Mason solved the case of the missing heir"

case 25

Definition: an occurrence of something; "it was a case of bad judgment"; "another instance occurred yesterday"; "but there is always the famous example of the Smiths"

case 26

Definition: a person requiring professional services; "a typical case was the suburban housewife described by a marriage counselor"

case 27

Definition: a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character"; "a strange character"; "a friendly eccentric"; "the capable type"; "a mental case"

case 28

Definition: a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation; "the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly"; "the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities"

case 29

Definition: the quantity contained in a case

case 30

Definition: a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"

case 31

Definition: a specific state of mind that is temporary; "a case of the jitters"

case 32

Definition: enclose in, or as if in, a case; "my feet were encased in mud"

case 33

Definition: look over, usually with the intention to rob; "They men cased the housed"
Old February 22, 2010, 04:09 PM
Banned
F@H

this is ridiculous , Daz ask a good question here

I gone give you a big con about acrylic....they crack if you tight something too much,
Old February 22, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

Still want one to try.

I doubt it has more heat build up then any other material with proper ventilation.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old February 22, 2010, 04:19 PM
MVP
F@H

They are ugly. Does that count as a con, or is that too subjective? :)

WORK KANG: Silverstone SG03 | EVGA x58 Micro w/ 920 @ 4.2Ghz | Sapphire 5970 | 12GB Dominator DDR3-2000 | 240GB Revodrive X2 | SilverStone ST650F
MINI KANG: BitFenix Prodigy | Asus P8Z77i Deluxe mITX w/ 2600K @ 4.5Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 2GB | 8GB Vengeance DDR3-1866 | 2x Intel 160GB SSD | Corsair AX650
KANGZILLA: Custom MM Ascension | SR-2 | 2x X5650 | 2x SilverStone ST1000F | 2x Intel 160GB SSD | 15x 120mm rads | Under construction...

Old February 22, 2010, 04:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Chromey your case would be like if I took off my side panel and laid it on it's side. It's not enclosed is what the point was. Looks pretty sick though.
Old February 22, 2010, 04:34 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Look @ my wiring... enough said.

Read your Asus board instruction, they say to use the other heatsink on the Mosfet Cooler, ( the one with long fins ) when you use WC ...
Old February 22, 2010, 04:47 PM
Allstar

Shit, Thanks MArk I missed thats... Do you think its over heating?
Ill do it now.
Old February 22, 2010, 04:50 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Shit, Thanks MArk I missed thats... Do you think its over heating?
Ill do it now.

I will leave the one you have in place and put the squirel fan on it. don't kow if you overheat, but why take chance