Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 28, 2012, 12:24 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
LOL the gods do not want me to order from dazmode. Every single time I have ever even considered putting in an order 80% of what I wanted was not in stock. Now that I am going to order my fittings and fluid (last things I need for my loop) his site is hacked. Of course LOL.

Looks like I might have to order from elsewhere. Anyone else to order from in Canada?
NCIX,newegg,tiger direct sell a few things.
Old April 28, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

How about ordering by phone. Is that possible? If anyone has the number that would be great. Thanks.
Old April 28, 2012, 12:46 PM
MVP

My System Specs

If their gateway page (the one with links to the story, forum etc) might have one on there but yea still its a shame it happened good luck daz
Old April 28, 2012, 02:00 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

If you use Facebook (I know many of you may not use that retched site), you can post a message directly to him from his main Facebook page (provided you have an account).

Just saw this when I logged in to his Facebook page " Entire site was moved to new server and restored. If you see any inconsistencies, let me know. Store was rebuild, not restored from back up, so some small things may be missing.
Thank you for your moral support during ordeal! "

I'm really happy to read that he's been able to rebuild his site so quickly ...just as efficient offline, as he is online

I just tried to get into the dazmode forums, here is the page (as it stands at time of this posting):
We are fixing this!

DazMode store was vandalized by hacker attack, while our hosting company was less then helpful with recover process keeping us down for two days.
DazMode has moved to a new home - a dedicated server which allows us to have a full control and significantly higher speed and power for entire website. We planned to move with introduction of new version of the store, but server upgrade was forced with technical problems we got.
Forum will be restored as soon as other parts are completed.
Thank you for understanding and your continuous support!

Homer J. Simpson
Old April 28, 2012, 02:09 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Love the refresh on the site very slick
Old April 28, 2012, 02:48 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

YAY! :)
Old April 28, 2012, 05:32 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by snef View Post
no issue with credit card informastion?
do you know if the hacker have access to your credit card database?
thanks
Database was the only part that left untouched, but I have said million times by now that we do not store or process any CC info at dazmode, except of keeping last 4 digits for reference only. Exactly because of possibility as this.

When you pay with CC you "talk" directly to CC processor trough encrypted SSL, not to DazMode site.

This is why, I never can do "charge my credit card" requests I asked on regular basis.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old April 28, 2012, 05:40 PM
Hall Of Fame

Everything seems work ok now. Few orders are already trough. Site loads twice as fast, support is great and worth its premium price.

Our old host is still blocking our site with only two replies on my tickets. With great deal of satisfaction I finished my crash course on Dedicated Servers and now going to catch on sleep! :)
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old April 28, 2012, 07:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Great to see you back up and running so quickly!!!!

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 250G Samsung 840 Series SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old April 29, 2012, 05:26 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
Database was the only part that left untouched, but I have said million times by now that we do not store or process any CC info at dazmode, except of keeping last 4 digits for reference only. Exactly because of possibility as this.

When you pay with CC you "talk" directly to CC processor trough encrypted SSL, not to DazMode site.

This is why, I never can do "charge my credit card" requests I asked on regular basis.

Thanks for your answer
Glad to see you're back

I saw LD computer case on your store
Possible to order one?

Thanks