Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 26, 2012, 04:20 PM
MVP

My System Specs

He knows there are issues, he tweeted about the hack this morning.
Old April 27, 2012, 12:00 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Dazmode websites hacked

I tried just a while ago to log into damode's forum site, and this is the message I encountered
" Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /_forum/ucp.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

You'll find this on both his forum and store websites; Daz posted this reply (on Facebook) "Hosting just blocked all access. Nothing I can do at the moment. Support really sucks. "

I would have to agree with other members on this one; why would anyone want to hack a small "Canadian" business, let alone his forum site as well?

Homer J. Simpson
Old April 27, 2012, 06:58 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Damn, I need some parts badly.
Hang in there Daz.
I can wait.
Old April 27, 2012, 07:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

Sorry guys, site was completely mangled and I have to rebuild it from scratch (can't make back up work). Also our hosting company is very slow to respond ones a day. Yesterday they simply locked website and left. I will be moving away from them.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old April 27, 2012, 09:17 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

That does not sound like much fun. I've been trying to find out what happened to the site, and just found this thread.

I'm very sorry to hear about that, I hope rebuilding goes as smoothly as possible.

And I hope you find a more helpful service provider!
Old April 27, 2012, 09:38 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having Daz, but glad to hear that you're aware of the issue and working on it.

Please drop a post in here when you're back up and running.... some of us might not buy thousands of dollars / month, but we still need our occasional DazMode fix..... ;)

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old April 27, 2012, 12:02 PM
Rookie

Daz has been very helpful and just ordered a complete kit plus SLI gtx480 blocks the
day before the hack Have no idea if and when the order will ship but I can wait
and hope his rebuild of the site goes smoothly. I can't believe how easy he made
my purchase and made sure my cart was correct before I clicked buy

Thanks Daz!!!!!!

Greg
Old April 28, 2012, 08:14 AM
Rookie

sorry daz
i hope come back really soon and not to much damage

but one question
no issue with credit card informastion?
do you know if the hacker have access to your credit card database?

thanks
Old April 28, 2012, 08:42 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Sorry to hear of the issues you're having Daz, but glad to hear that you're aware of the issue and working on it.

Please drop a post in here when you're back up and running.... some of us might not buy thousands of dollars / month, but we still need our occasional DazMode fix..... ;)
Looks like Monday.....
Old April 28, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

LOL the gods do not want me to order from dazmode. Every single time I have ever even considered putting in an order 80% of what I wanted was not in stock. Now that I am going to order my fittings and fluid (last things I need for my loop) his site is hacked. Of course LOL.

Looks like I might have to order from elsewhere. Anyone else to order from in Canada?