Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 26, 2011, 02:59 PM
Allstar

I wish dazmode shipping wasn't so expensive :-C

Daz you should really get a venture one small business account with canada post.

I can ship anywhere is Canada with Canada Post Expedited for $10 and Xpresspost for $15.
Old December 26, 2011, 06:47 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

The shipping is a little high I agree. Although I think they pick it up from him too.

I wanted to order 4 120mm fan grills but the shipping was as much or more than the fan grills.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old December 31, 2011, 03:47 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

just saying
-need spare O rings for some koolance QDC'S before daz. carried the o rings in stock ,
-priced them out from koolance ,10x O rings = $1.10 - + shipping\tax = $35.00 ish , got them when daz had them instock , along with some other parts .
Old January 6, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyLou View Post
I wish dazmode shipping wasn't so expensive :-C

Daz you should really get a venture one small business account with canada post.

I can ship anywhere is Canada with Canada Post Expedited for $10 and Xpresspost for $15.
We have commercial contract rate since 2004. I'm seriously doubt numbers you just quoted above, but I willing to learn the secret.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old January 6, 2012, 05:23 PM
Hall Of Fame

Just to let everybody know that we will shut down Store's Shipping/Recieving and Product Support from this coming Sunday till Thursday as we will attend CES 2012 to meet with key suppliers and sponsors.

On-line store remains open to public, but no shipping till Friday next week. Orders will be processed in serial manner: first come - first serve. I just added about 100 of new items - feel free to check them while I'm out

I will provide YT videos at our channel for anything worth mentioning upon return.

Thank you for your support guys! X-mas was heavy on our side.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old January 19, 2012, 09:20 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Just wanted to say that this company and especially Daz himself are absolutly friggin amazing for Customer Service and Quality. I just finished my second order with him for a total now of about $580 this month. Full custom loop and a bunch of extras. He answers the phone and emails way after hours, I think basically if he's still awake you can expect an answer to your email within a few minutes and he even updated inventory for me at 11pm so I could get my order completed! That is unheard of these days!

Thank you so much Daz
Old January 19, 2012, 09:42 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I think I've gotten emails from Daz as late at midnight. I have to agree Daz does an outstanding job with customer service, you really are dealing person to person and not that standard person to online business entity that seems so common with e-tailers.

Last week I was a little spaced out and I missed the fact I had 2 SLI bridges in my cart instead of one, and literally 2 minutes after placing my order I got a phone call asking if I really wanted 2 or if it was a mistake.

Just reading around the hardware canucks community you can tell how much we love and appreciate Daz.
Old January 19, 2012, 11:39 PM
Rookie

I can attest to Daz professionalism. I was looking hard for an EK waterblock for my new HD 7970 and it was even sold out on EK website. I shot an email to Daz and he said he might have a a couple left from pre-orders. Asked how many I needed. Told him. Paid him and the package is on its way to me.
Old January 20, 2012, 04:20 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Daz comes out to the Toronto-area HWC meetups too and is a great guy! Been shopping with him now for a couple of years never disappointed once.
Fold for team #54196
Old January 20, 2012, 06:44 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Any news if you will be getting the XSPC Raystorm Copper?