Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 2, 2011, 07:26 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
yes indeed.. 250 is more expensive...

Diameter is the same one 250mm and other 150mm... Can do any videos, totally sick with flu.
yeah I know, i just want to see how big and small each one looks inside a typical full tower case =P as it seems like people are not really buying the 160mm ones..

I'm split between couple of colors and sizes!
Old March 2, 2011, 07:28 PM
Hall Of Fame

The 250 looks sexier, although they are not always fit nicely.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old March 15, 2011, 12:50 PM
Hall Of Fame

back in action! Thank for all who placed orders while we were out! :)

Finally Danger Den Monsoon bay reservoirs are in... just mere 2+ months to fulfill our order! Geez...
Old March 15, 2011, 02:02 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
back in action! Thank for all who placed orders while we were out! :)

Finally Danger Den Monsoon bay reservoirs are in... just mere 2+ months to fulfill our order! Geez...
Hopefully you got the ones with stronger glue. I know some people on XS were complaining about the acrylic blocker coming loose due to the glue that was being used in the first runs. 2 months for a vendor supply is pretty slow, tho the demand was probably very high for this with all the hype.
Old March 18, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hall Of Fame

Some good news! We just off from annual account review with Canada Post. Our account was upgraded from Small Business to Commercial L3.

I would like to thank you all of you who cut us some slack in the past with our off-the-counter shipping rates and made it possible for Dazmode to achieve more competitive shipping rates. New pricetables are affective as of today.

This is still long road to get to NCIX and other monsters level, but this is great change that will benefit all.
Old March 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thats great news!

On a side note: got my first package form you today, exceptional packaging and great pricing. i'll be back for more I when I get some more funds, I have a long list of things over the next few years
thanks for being awesome!
Old March 19, 2011, 12:20 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Congratulations Daz

Though I'm new to both water cooling and ordering components/ parts from your online store; you've got the best reputation in the business, that's why I chose dazmode.com to order from.

Even though we all had to pay (slightly) higher shipping costs; the quality is excellent (as is the support/ man behind the business), you stand up for what you sell - and you don't sell crap, so it was worth the extra bit.

Now that I too have been bitten by the (true) water cooling bug, I'm positive I will be back to buy more

Homer J. Simpson
Old March 21, 2011, 10:17 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Great to hear Daz! Would love to get some other websites to understand customer service like you do

Need to make an order here soon, so I get to see new shipping rates first hand :)
Old March 26, 2011, 12:34 PM
Top Prospect

looks like you are piecing together a budget intel kit to sell
LGA775 Budget Kit - $149.99 : DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store
Old March 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

It's good to see that you're always thinking of the folks that want to experience water cooling; but either can't/ or don't want/ or can't afford one of the newer chipset(s) available. It's not just the core i7 crowd that's wanting something better than air.

This is why I'm always "plugging" the dazmode website, even during conversations with staff from here Memory Express Computer Products Inc. - Canada's Source for Computers, Laptops, Monitors & more...

Homer J. Simpson